Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Awesome great to have a new member from the GTA, just sent you ma message as well with some Roost info

4 Likes

Welcome! We’ve got a pretty good schedule of events going for 2023 so hope to see you out there!

2 Likes

Hoping to play in all of them.

3 Likes

Swing and a miss but we’re still gather steam out here with all our great golf.

2 Likes

Ahhh big Flames fan here!! Looking forward to playing with all the folks this year.

2 Likes

Duck Club! We had first merch order. How about second merch order! Sign up for H&B and Duck & Cover Headcovers is live. Both have a minimum of 12 items
Going to keep this open until next weekend when I can collate all the responses.

4 Likes

Welcome Mazz

2 Likes

Hey all,

New to NLU and Refuge. Looking for golf experiences and camaraderie. I’m in west GTA but went to high school and university in K-W area so feel connection there, and prefer to travel out that way golf.

11 Likes

Hey everyone,

New guy to the Refuge and looking to join the Duck Club. Submitted the form. Im located in Guelph, home course is up in the air for this season. Would love to get some matches in this year!

9 Likes

you should sign up for the tussle. thetussle.com

4 Likes

Welcome! @alhunter is also in Guelph. You’re close to the centre of the Ontario golf universe (KW). @BigtimePolecat can get you into the Duck Club roost and that’ll help you get connected with the rest of the people in Ontario

4 Likes

Welcome! Guelph is great, and you have tonnes of good course options.

2 Likes

Welcome @Rbuckets, I just sent you a DM on here with some welcome info and helpful links to get around. We still have a couple spots left for our season-opening event on April 22 at Rockway, highly recommend putting your name down and coming out for that!

If you have any Roost related questions, I’m here to help

2 Likes

Welcome to the centre of the golfing universe!
As Scotty mentioned I am in Guelph too. Play out of Whistle Bear Golf Club at the moment. But I am a true golf sicko, like many others here, and travel around a lot too. Happy to host or play somewhere mutually agreeable anytime. I think there was a few of us who wanted to hit up Wildwinds at some point this year.

Join the WhatsApp group and we can link up sometime for a game.

Also as Mike mentioned we have our season opener not too far away at Rockway. Hope to see you out

4 Likes

Centreline tree? Fuck yes!

4 Likes

I think I played it last in 2018 or 2019. Pretty funky place. Flies under the radar for sure. I dont remember the centre line tree but there are some other fun features for sure

1 Like

Hi all, also new to the Refuge. I’m located in the north GTA. I’ve signed of for the tussle in June but also interested in other events that are happening in southern ontario.

11 Likes

Welcome!
@BigtimePolecat can send you the information. We have sign ups available for several events throughout the year. Some more formal than others.

Rockway (Kitchener) on April 22 is our first opportunity to play together this year (fingers crossed)

1 Like

Welcome @snowman8, just sent you a bunch of info via DM here.

Been a busy morning in here!

1 Like

Would be in for a round at Wildwinds or wherever else. Former member at Cutten but moved and came back to being put on the waitlist, so it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to host. Whistle Bear is a nice track, would love to get out there again! Joined the WhatsApp group so I’ll keep an eye out.

4 Likes