Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Welcome,

There is a few of us who are KW-Guelph-Brantford-Cambridge situated. I’m in Cambridge myself, play all over.

I’m a monday-tuesday guy myself with the weird work hours; but always looking for more playing partners in the summer.

1 Like

What a run is that 3 new recruits in one day!? Our NIL budget is going to be stretched pretty thin.

I’m part of the KW centre of the golfing universe crew and always down for a game. Definitely will get out to some of the Guelph spots like Wildwinds, and Guelph Lakes was getting some love recently too which is a fun track.

7 Likes

No need to reciprocate. I am happy to host regardless.
Wildwinds we can definitely do. Hopefully courses start to open soon

1 Like

Where do you order headcovers?

on the second page of that google doc. so much merch to keep track of.

4 Likes

I’ll be launching my Much Muskoka Merch line of apparel soon. Stay tuned this is right up your alley.

5 Likes

sadly I don’t live there anymore…but I will check it out for sure

Information about new clubhouse(s) and on-site accommodations at TPC Osprey Valley.

2 Likes

I’m very excited to get out there at some point this year

3 Likes

The headcovers will be ordered from Duck and Cover Golf. Some details are available in the Google Form including a mock-up.
We chose Duck and Cover for uniqueness and cost (relatively low).

Welcome. KWer here! Happy to connect for a game anytime!

Welcome! Live in Waterloo, play in Kitchener! Let’s have a game!

Welcome snowman!! I’m in KW, love to have a game anytime! Will travel for golf!

Hiya! I’m in Toronto area! Always down to play.

2 Likes

Western Canada crew - I am now going to be around mid/late July and am working on sorting out a rip out to see Mike in this stretch.

Still wildly keen on Sagebrush - any interest in me trying to grab a spot? I’m thinking Monday or Tuesday (July 17th or 18th).

1 Like

Thanks Drew! Looking forward to everything Duck Club and getting out to some events this year.

That is also the hardest green in North America, but maybe not the hardest on the course

2 Likes

I was out getting my membership yesterday at Wildwinds, they are looking at a late April opening date.

4 Likes

I wish they were a little closer to me, that course is an amazing value.

They need to bring back the 3 man scramble in the fall. It was super fun (mostly because of the parimutal betting ha).