Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Thank you! That would be great.

Welcome @Aids86 . Played Chedoke in 2021, horrible wet conditions. You can prob still see my footprints in the fairways… need to get back there in 2023!

Drew

1 Like

Nice to meet you Drew,

I vividly remember how sloppy it got. Plugged lies everywhere - made me actually stop playing in the fall.

Chedoke is fun - a tale of two courses - the respectable and more intriguing Beddoe and the Marty-Party ( the Martin) guys in pajamas and ticats jerseys chugging black ices, donuts in the cart, bongs rattling around trying to hit a 10’ landing area on the 240yd par 3.

I love both for what its worth!

Hmu in 2023 if you’re nearby!

1 Like

still surprised they let us out there that day…

see you in 2023!

1 Like

:laughing: I’m not at all surprised.

1 Like

The threat of 0.5 is why I got the snip last year.

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome.

Mines booked… for Jun 2023. :grimacing:

Welcome! Love Beddoe! I’m there a bunch during the summer usually; wife visits her family and I escape for “7” hours.

I feel the threat of the 0.5 as well, our little guys is 2.5 and she wants another for when he hits kindergarten. I see my golf slipping away lol.

1 Like

1 is easy from where I sit!

All good though. Tons of fun and love em to death.

Need them to get into golf though.

Next time you’re around the Hammer holler and I’ll sneak off the driving range to meet you at 11 tee. :rofl:

1 Like

i hear thursday morning of masters weekend is the pro move…

4 Likes

I takes what I can takes!

Hey Canada

Just got an email that GOLFTV is being discontinued the end of this year. No renewal, no alternatives provided.

Anybody have any more information on this or where we can pick up streaming?

If this is a push back to a full cable TV service as the only way to legally watch… :cry:

This is @scottyrp4 ’s music

4 Likes

I just pop on and off from tsn online for streaming majors and elevated events. It leaves a big gap for all the rest of the coverage but it’s my alternative to a cable package.

1 Like

Shouldnt someone cover what happens at Don Valley?

Thats what I did this year too - no majors on golftv.

But the full weekend, commercial free coverage of golftv was nice. I split it with a buddy so it was totally reasonable from a cost perspective.

Canadian TV coverage (local commentators) and ads remains :fire::poop::fire:n

1 Like

Yeah, I wish there was a streaming option, commercial free, for all the golf.

1 Like

All sports. So frustrating looking at cable packages

1 Like

Hopefully after The Tussle!

I would never advocate piracy as a means of watching TV that the major networks have made so easy to consume. My friend however, is a strong advocate of IPTV.

My friend allegedly uses Sportsdonkey as an IPTV provider. My friend also allegedly uses TiVi Mate on their Android devices and VLC to watch on PC. It’s apparently very reliable, and has all the hits like Sky Sports Golf (UK broadcast is apparently waaaaaaaay better thna the US broadcast), but also has all the TSN and SNet channels. There’s like 6000 channels, and you can watch all kinds of random sports.

10 Likes