Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Another Torontonian here - new"ish" to the city, but hope to make this my first season playing full time in the GTA. Look forward to following along on this thread!

11 Likes

Make sure you take a look at the Tussle linked above!

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

I think I might be missing it… unless my eyes are just bad (might also be the case ha).

Scroll up about 15 posts. I linked to it here.

2 Likes

Chatham-Kent here. Super pumped to find this community and hopefully can get out to the Tarandowah meetup. Pumped that it is getting so much love!

Little hidden gem down our way is Willow Ridge in Blenheim. Check er out https://willowridgegolf.ca/

8 Likes

Not a far drive from me at all! I’m in Petrolia.

1 Like

Kingswell Glen! Love the variance between the nines. 7, 8, 9 is a great stretch of holes.

My brother lives in Petrolia - loves it! How’s the new brewery?

1 Like

We’ll have to make a point to get a round in together this summer then!

The new brewery is good. I sampled a bunch of their stuff just before the holidays. Some really great offerings, some okay ones. It’ll definitely get better with age.

1 Like

Imperial City? If this is the one you are referring to their Cream Ale is the best thing on the menu (and I typically do not gravitate to this style).

I’m in the Windsor area. Strapped Essex County is on the menu for 2021.

3 Likes

Rosey, Ambassador and craft beer all in one day.

3 Likes

Sponsored by Wiser’s too :wink:

Bonus: Rosey pitch and putt

2 Likes

Someone should just create provincial calendar docs, people can make their own mini events. Like a golf/brewery crawl day

3 Likes

You’re a man after my own heart.

1 Like

Sounds like we have a volunteer!

3 Likes

Ontario* volunteer. On it!

4 Likes

Ontario Duck Club - 2021 Events Calendar

6 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Fun new features on the calendar already! This will serve visitors to Ontario too :wink:

1. 2021 Course List - Where, when, score, notes and highlights. A collection of the best Ontario Golf has to offer
  2. 2021 Brewery Tour - Where, when, recommendations and a link to What’s Brewin. Another collection of the best (and worst) of Ontario’s breweries since they seem to be a common thread in many plans!
7 Likes

This is quite wonderful - two new people in the southern Ontario crew, and only one new name to remember… welcome, both of you!

5 Likes