Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

God those are so fucking sexy.

3 Likes

I’m no authority, but I think the prices are close. FWIW, the Modern stuff looks to be in better shape than the GT selection has been in previous years.

2 Likes

Does this mean I have to behave to make the list?

Nah, you’re good. I’ve already called the consulate and you can cross.

1 Like

Good, because I’m not sure how many more minutes I was going to be able to hold out.

1 Like

I voted dense/butthurt (someone has to, right) but I’m also a mega-yes.

3 Likes

I knew I could count on someone to be the voice of reason.

Lets do it.

4 Likes

GT will have more options and better prices

1 Like

Anyone in SW ON / GTA want to play golf tomorrow? Have clubs / will travel. I got rained out at Deer Ridge this week and I’m determined to not let that be the way my season ends…

I would but have plans with kids. Don’t get too down, look at next weekends long range :sunglasses:

I had something booked and then chickened out due to the weather. -10 wind chill in the morning, no bueno

Ouch. Yeah, that might be a little optimistic I guess…

Welcome to the community.

Yeah Im going to wait and see what GT has. I dont need the club right away so can wait and see what their options are.

My wife works every second weekend, and with her off next week my schedule is already marked busy… definitely going to see what I can do to bail on work and fit something in mid-week now.

Really having limited success with booking stuff for next week too

1 Like

Guess they didn’t accept my submission of The Buck Club

1 Like

Yeah, congrats, LINDA.

1 Like

28 picked the same name. They should have picked something more original. Plan on adding a brewery in 2022 though, could be cool. Wonder what LINDA will name that

I hope it’s the Oxford Brewery.

1 Like