Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

Got on the North course yesterday. Place was awesome. The clay bunkers were pretty wet but the greens were firm and fast. Surprisingly the place was empty yesterday so it was like having the course to ourselves. I think it was like $95 for 1pm so the summer rates will be here soon. Really looking forward to getting on the South course. Didn’t play great but finished eagle, bogie, birdie par. Dam near holed out the 17th par 3.

1 Like

Hey all, first time posting. Joined the nest late last year but just been lurking. I’m over in Lakeland and joining up at Eaglebrooke for a summer membership. If anyone’s out my way, holler.

4 Likes

Love eaglebrooke! One day I’ll figure out 17. Do you mind DM’ing me the info on the summer membership?

1 Like

You guys should join our roost!

2 Likes

Cross posting this event. Hope to see you there!

Also in Lakeland. Enjoy going out and inevitably flirting with 100 at Eaglebrooke anytime I get the chance.

4 Likes

Still trying to get the lay of the land on the forums. When you say your roost are you referring to the Splash of OJ thread or is there some group to officially join? Feel free to DM if this isn’t the place to teach a noob the ropes lol

1 Like

Heard a lot about eaglebrook but have never ended up getting up that way from Tampa. Is it worth the trip?

1 Like

12 spots left for an upcoming event at Bayou Club, get involved!

2 Likes

Eaglebrooke is my home course. Really love it, but I wouldn’t really consider it a like “destination” if that makes sense. Really nice course, always in great shape, solid pace of play. Fun par 5s.

2 Likes

I was going to reach over there for a roost event, think it’s doable?

Yeah, they do a good number of events from what I’ve seen. I’m not sure what info you would want/need for planning, but if you DM me I can certainly talk to the pro shop next time I’m in. I usually play once or twice a week after work.

1 Like

Place is fantastic!

Super interested in this event if you still have a spot. Haven’t got a chance to meet anybody since I joined, so i would love to get out with some of y’all seeing as this even isnt too far from me.

Plenty of spots left, just sign up, love to have ya out

1 Like

I think I got myself signed up. Excited to get out there with everyone!

1 Like

There is a sign up tab in the 2022-23 Events sheet for a tentative season long match play tournament. If the tournament happens, the overall winner will earn a spot on the 2023 Regional Roost team. Other details are on the sheet. Signups will close July 4th.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

I’m in South Tampa and would love to meet up and play if anyone is interested! Unfortunately, I’m not a member of Palma Ceia or any other club so I can’t help us there. Happy to drive and meet up though!

Any plans for a Tampa meetup soon? It looks like I missed a pretty full calendar of events in the beginning of this year.

3 Likes

Sent ya a dm

@Big_RanDeer Thanks so much for the information! I look forward to getting plugged in.

1 Like