Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

Trying to upload the file I have for the whole course hole by hole but I can’t figure it out. I suck at computers.

For those not in the splash of OJ slack, we’re taking a vote on hats Splash of OJ Hats - Google Sheets

We officially have more than enough interest for hats and I’ll be placing the order on 2/28
The cost of each imperial hat will be $21.25 & the yupoong trucker will be $27
I have updated the sheet with payment information, thanks everyone!!

Anybody else have next Monday off for Presidents Day and want to play?

I also have a spot open for a round at Mangrove in St Pete on Sunday if anybody wants to join. 11:52 AM

I could potentially play next Monday. Just have to get the green light from my wife.

2 Likes

I loved playing at Mangrove Bay when I lived in the area. Fun course and the greens are good!

1 Like

I am mentally stunted, do you a pic of the hats? I’ll likely buy one or two!

1 Like

Pics are on the google doc

1 Like

See I didn’t scroll! Thankfully I was upfront in saying I’m mentally stunted lol, thanks!

1 Like

All good man, got your venmo too, thanks!

1 Like

Momma will be on baby duty on Monday and has given me approval to play golf. Where do you want to play? Mangrove or somewhere else?

1 Like

Mangrove doesn’t have anything on Monday, playing there Sunday anyways so no big deal. Up for anywhere.

How about Heritage Isles? Been itching to get back out there.

What time did you want to get out?

We’ve got 10:36 on Monday at Heritage Isles if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

It’s looking like I’m going to be in Tampa Sunday night and will have an open Monday morning if anyone wants to get a round in.

1 Like

Anyone teeing it up this weekend? or need an extra?
I just moved to the area about a month or so ago, and sadly have only played 9 holes :sweat_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Heading down next weekend with the fam (3/12). We’re staying with family in Tarpon Springs and I am looking to play a couple of times while I am down. Most likely will try to be one of the first tee times out on Tue and really could do anytime on Thursday.
Course recommendations are great, if anyone has anything booked and needs 1, let me know. Course recommendations are also welcome.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to the area! I’m not playing this weekend but would love to make plans to get out at some point.

Also, join our Roost!

Cc @Big_RanDeer

3 Likes

Playing Rogers Park at 7:30am on Friday morning if anyone wants to join.

Raffle is live for the Abandoned Dudes Classic, we have some great prizes up for grabs!!!