Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

or proprietresses threatening with gun violence apparently

2 Likes

Here for the golf, will stay for the ridiculeā€¦

Looking to play an official roost event or sanctioned outing with you fuckers because it was too fun the first time.

Also as an unofficial vice captain of the KC Roost (Great Plains GC), Iā€™d like to spark the interest to get started on a reup of the Show Me Showdown in some formā€¦

HIT me back here. Hope this finds you all well and drowning at Belllrieve.

6 Likes

Will you be at Sim League on Thursday? Playing Front 9 @ Grand Country Club

• Yes @ 5:00
  • Yes @ 6:30
  • No

0 voters

Hey @anon43372372, you have @ajwwm9 confirmed as a partner for Beads and Birdies. Heā€™s better at golf than he is at navigating the Refuge.

5 Likes

9 Likes

The Google Sheet has now been updated with a live scoreboard for Roost Rounds. I know that we probably wonā€™t be playing anytime soon but Iā€™ve put some example scores in to show how it works. Simply put your stableford point total for the round in the correct cell, then it will divide by number of rounds played so far.

As far as Event scores and how they will be multiplied we will have another tab where those will be entered and calculated so we have some transparency and not just see a 98 show up in the scoreboard tab.

5 Likes

Ok we now have some examples of season long scores as well as event scores in the spreadsheet

6 Likes

I was as surprised by your play as anyone!! Just need to get out there and get some more rounds in. You get to choose your best scores and really just bear down at the events. @kevjones ended up with 227 points in the first event!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s alright, I fixed it.

2 Likes

Now I finally have a great story to share in the cheating thread

3 Likes

Alright for me to throw my info on this sheet?

2 Likes

Of course!

Done.

1 Like

Should we fire this thread up again?

5 Likes

Is it bad that I kinda look forward to this being miserable (weatherā€¦ NOT company)? Looks like I might be disappointed then.

My loss is probably everyone else gainā€¦

3 Likes

If I promise not to bring rain gloves in my bag, I can guarantee bad weather.

3 Likes

I figured if @Nickygifts and @Jrembold are planning to play in the same event/trip, the weather will be biblical in some way, shape or form.

4 Likes

I was actually switching bags about a week ago since I got a new to me one and my rain gloves were not in there so pretty sure I left them in the cart at Tanglewood since that was the last time I used them. I was pretty sad, but then I remembered that @Nickygifts and I won so I smiled again

3 Likes

1 Like