Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

I’ve come up with a ROUGH DRAFT of our season long points and schedule. This all makes sense in my head and seems fair considering the season is built towards a NET championship. But please use this thread or the email chain as an open forum. This needs to be the best for all of us not just me.

Too many people to @ but please spread the word that this is out there

7 Likes

I promise shenanigans and tomfoolery.

5 Likes

Shoutout the Peoria crew. Glad we’ve got @DrJ joining us as well.

3 Likes

Do we get extra points if we play these rounds with persimmon?

3 Likes

At this time the scoring committee will be enforcing a 0.75x multiplier to your scores. If you think you’re so much better than us then you need to be taken down a peg.

However a 3x multiplier for a balata because we need maniacs on our side if we are going to win the regional

3 Likes

Also all my sim rounds will now be played with persimmon @chrismarz our win was too easy last season

3 Likes

Excited to be a part of the crew!

5 Likes

I was looking at custom flag websites a few weeks ago and came across one that seemed oddly inexpensive so decided to give it a try in hopes of having it before Beads and Birdies. It came in today and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. I wish I would have had the most recent version of the logo prior to ordering but that’s just me being picky.

14 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

2 Likes

Is there a way we’ll be to track leaderboards? Wasn’t sure if PINZ could be modified based on each roosts scoring format.

My plan currently is the google doc we have going already and trustworthy, honest roost members

1 Like

Basically if the season long points race outlined above is acceptable and people like it or at the least tolerate it I think it would be so bespoke because of course handicaps etc. that it would be a pain to keep track of other than a homemade system

2 Likes

Works for me.

1 Like

@Jrembold google doc looks good. Thanks for putting that together. Let’s go launch em!

1 Like

So… Forest Park birdies and beads…

3 Likes

I might have a partner for you (@ajwwm9). He’s working on confirming availability.

4 Likes

Don’t give me hope Accuweather…

3 Likes

As long as @Nickygifts id T the one sharing it, we might be safe.

2 Likes

I’m a sim only golfer now! Don’t have to worry about flooding and snow

2 Likes