Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

@Jrembold you should have an email from me with all the necessary logo file types. If you didn’t get it for some reason, let me know.

1 Like

Your flair looks better than ever, Thanks!! And the alt logos are sick. We may be too good.

6 Likes

Cool - thank you sir.

I’m going to be that guy and check in, no judgement and an anonymous poll.

I’m vaxxed, boosted, and take at-home tests frequently because I have an immuno-compromised household member (severe asthma) so we’re still on the very cautious side.

For those of you in the Sim League or planning to attend on Thursday nights (anonymous answers here):

• I’m vaxxed
  • I’m vaxxed and boosted
  • I’ve had COVID in the last 2 months
  • I do not fall into one of the previous categories

0 voters

Is there any interest in an elevated cautiousness sim window? If I’m the only one still operating at this level, I’m also happy to just find my own time for the short term as well.

2 Likes

So who do I Venmo/PayPal for the stickers and patches. I can’t find it in the thread and I’m trying to wrangle my 2 year old at the same time.

Jonathan-rembold for stickers and put your address in the payment or just wait until a roost event.

I’m not sure how @chrismarz is collecting for the patches

1 Like

SIM LEAGUE

What time will you be available/getting to Ballwin for Sim
  • 5:00
  • 6:00
  • 7:00

0 voters

From the NLU Merch perspective. Just posted by Ben in the Captains Thread

Captains. Have a merch update. Will share in the Mega Merch thread as well.

Levelwear is committing to help us spin up merch for the Roosts this year. All logos are in Levelwears hands and we will be making some decisions on what items will be available on this first drop. I would expect a t-shirt option (2 colors), a hoodie option (2 colors) and a classic golf hat option (1 or 2 colors).

We expect the first site to be live and purchases being accepted March 1.

A lot more to come here, but we are very excited about the potential. Folks who are in different roosts can buy other roosts logos etc. so should be a good time for all on the refuge and in roosts.

Appreciate your patience while we work through this. Pumped!

7 Likes

When my wife tries to talk me out of some of these merch purchases

4 Likes

FROM NEIL

The goal is to change up the merch every 4 months (3 times a year). That could mean changing apparel we put it on, color of sku, or maybe altering the logo, but each roost will only be able to use 1 logo per drop. It’s probably not a great option for one-off events this year, it’s more for ongoing/evergreen Roost merch, so that you all don’t have to worry about order minimums, collecting payment, and shipping (which you all may learn soon…fucking blows).

4 Likes

I have no intentions of buying merch for a Roost event. I just like our crest, thats it. Simple stuff… a shirt/hat is prob enough for me!

5 Likes

Agreed, just wanted to post in case people are discouraged by initial colorways or if someone may want a distressed style t shirt with the alternate logo to get a real 1970’s vibe. I’m not saying that we should go out of our way for something that only I want but I’m also saying we definitely should do that.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone that came out to the Sim League tonight. Some low scores and a few maximums taken. For those keeping track at home Shotlink tells me that hole 2 averaged a FULL STROKE over par.

And there is still time to join if you are interested!

5 Likes

For anyone interested @Nickygifts @anon43372372 and i will be playing a round at Aberdeen Sunday morning at 9:40. If a Roost member joins it will be the first official Roost round of the year.

Because remember, “where 4 or more gather in my name, I am there.” - St. Confluence

8 Likes

Did anyone get sweetens passes? If so, what dates?

Forest park primed for beads and birdies in two weeks

9 Likes

How was Art Hill?

Totally packed

1 Like

Just popping in to say hello. Got a job at Bradley and am moving to Peoria sometime this summer. Looking forward to getting involved with the Confluence Golf Club and the STL folks!

12 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Hi All - anyone out there looking to join the Beads and Birdies event in on 2/19? @Moon had to WD so @anon43372372 needs a partner!

EDIT - … “2/19” assuming the snow has melted…

1 Like