Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

4 Likes

If I know one thing I know we love a spreadsheet. Please check it out and we will gauge interest to see our geographic limits

6 Likes

FYP

Come on man at least put the asterisks in there

3 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Itā€™s your responsibility to monitor your bag wedges.

3 Likes

Itā€™s amazing anyone could forget they have the missile launcher HC 400 Hyper Steel in the bagā€¦. Let alone never use it!

2 Likes

I am incredibly torn here as I am a Central IL native(Go Braves, as hard as that is to say so far this year) but live in COMO

2 Likes

Been thinking through this as I missed the recent Nest pod and had no idea what everyone was talking about. Iā€™m up to speed now.

Would make sense for Central and Southern IL to team up with StL. Chicago is already huge (sorry @BabblingBrooksKoepka) and Iā€™d much rather drive South than North on I-55.

8 Likes

5 Likes

We arenā€™t gonna be able to beat the ā€œSt. Louis Roost-huizenā€ nameā€¦ are we?

3 Likes

The leader in the club house so far

2 Likes

Iā€™m in. Letā€™s wreck some fools

4 Likes

3 Likes

Central IL aligning with St Louis and not those dbags up in Chicago? Count me in

9 Likes

Just added a name suggestion Colin to the spreadsheet. Up to 10 members right now and as the pod said, just looking for 20 Nest members to start ideally. If you have others let them know

Itā€™s the Show-Me Roost: Gateway to the Nest

3 Likes

those dbags up in Chicago

guys i am literally still lurking right here

7 Likes

Sorry Bill, you were awesome to sit and watch soccer with. Iā€™m just staking my allegiances and giving this thing some juice.

3 Likes

St. Louis vs Chicago Roost battle, coming to Central Illinois Q2 2022

11 Likes

2 Likes