Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

That’ll do it

If they try to lump us in with Chicago people I’m going to quit the refuge

3 Likes

Plenty of room for you all up here…:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we are best to be aligned with Central IL. KC prob big enough to exist on their own (although their lack of participation in the “SHOW ME SHOWDOWN” does have one concerned for the sanity of their captain)… as would Chicago/NW IN/S WI.

I’ll put aside my differences with Bloomington/Normal (Ill St specifically) folk to strategically align (like Bryson/Brooks at the Ryder Cup and this week’s cash grab).

4 Likes

As the current de facto leader, more than willing to create a strategic alliance. Excellent idea by my wartime consigliere @chrismarz

Thoughts @kevjones

1 Like

Plus - I’ve ALWAYS wanted to play Timber Lakes when I pass it on the way to/from Peoria! Seems like this could be the ticket!

2 Likes

We go as far East as the Jackie Joyner Kersee Community Center and as far west as… Wildwood. Everyone else can move or git.

1 Like

All I know is I logged in to messages from both @Jrembold and @BabblingBrooksKoepka talking about a Roost.

I initially read it as a Roast, in which case I have way more material ready for @BabblingBrooksKoepka.

5 Likes

I think we might need to include COMO so I can partner up with @JIrish you don’t want to break up a winning team

4 Likes

I believe in economic interdependency within a democratic sphere of influence. If COMO or Mid-IL wants to join our sovereign city-state, they will need to evince accretive impact to our region.

2 Likes

You stay the hell away from @kevjones!

2 Likes

23rd biggest media market in the country and we don’t have enough people to form our own roost?

2 Likes

… Sounds like someone wants to take the captain’s role from @Jrembold

3 Likes

I don’t know if this makes you our finance minister or Secretary of State but anyone who uses evince confidently deserves a seat at the table

3 Likes

We need 20. Could barely get 16 between KC and STL for the showdown. Sad

2 Likes

5 Likes

I like how this post with a bunch of $5 words comes right after a post that used the term git! You sir are a true Missourian

5 Likes

Yikes.

Obviously not a historian Marz. The dumb leader makes for a great public punching bag while surrounded by those infinitely smarter and better

4 Likes

Exactly

1 Like