Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Sneak peek @Nickygifts any time a potential duel with a midwestern/Great Plains city is mentioned:

6 Likes

Sneak peak of the speech I will give our team

R.I.P. Mike Shildt

5 Likes

Is it too late to suggest to the Dads that the Roost system would be better served like a game of Risk?

Roosts can challenge and battle against neighboring Roosts in an attempt to take over the entire map.

7 Likes

@Jrembold - 1st agenda item @ the captains meeting!

6 Likes

@kevjones this has been noted. Tremendous idea

3 Likes

Oh man, central United State is tough to hold in Risk, we’ll need to take over Texas quickly.

1 Like

Or rather, take over both Eastern and Wested United states before moving south to Central America.

RIP Big Homie

1 Like

I have officially submitted our application. @anon43372372 we just need to throw a football and a gun into some sort of Scooby Doo type jungle trap and we can capture it easily

2 Likes

Very “three nights in august”

3 Likes

It could be “The Brock Off”

1 Like

Hell yes I’ll host this.

5 Likes

Access to the Great Lakes opens up a key potential alliance with our Canadian friends

2 Likes

I prefer “The Battle for Broglio”

2 Likes

5 Likes

If St. Louis doesn’t host a super regional event called “the Midwest swing” what are we even doing here?

2 Likes

It’s so cute how they’ve got like six names on their Google doc for their Roost. Will NLU even allow such a small club?

3 Likes

Whoever put my name on the doc could not of summed up my life or thoughts any better.

4 Likes

A lot of people saying they’ll need to move and change their name to the Los Angeles Roost-huizen

2 Likes

Nothing like swinging into a different neighborhood, making fun of people, then linking his neighborhood so all his “friends” can see.

Very very classy stuff

8 Likes