Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

By the time I had a chance to book at lunch yesterday they were al taken in the morning at landings too. Sunrise tee time at gateway was all that was left!

1 Like

How much they charging these days? $200 on a Sunday morning?

Too much for sure. It’s over priced compared to everything else, and no difference if you walk if I remember. But my dad and I are fully vaccinated now and haven’t played golf together in like 6-9 months. I just wanted to play.

3 Likes

No break for walking on the weekends as of last month. Little scummy but I guess they’re popular enough to bully people around

If you can play Sunday and are on their email list, they just sent out a “secret special” for $49. Golf, cart, range and $10 off next round.

I am on the email list but I have already locked it in. Not sure I can change it. I was scrambling to get a time just because everything was being taken as I looked basically.

Anybody interested in playing tomorrow?

Me and @DivotPatterns are playing normandie at 7:27 tomorrow morning if you want to join us

Just booked it. Thanks for the invite!

1 Like

Going to try to get out for a blades only 9 Wednesday morning around CWE (Highlands, Forest Park, Ruth Park) - let me know if anyone else is around.

2 Likes

I could probably make tomorrow morning at one of those spots, depending on the time.

1 Like

Looks like Dogwood at FP and Highlands are both wide open - think I’m leaning FP for 8am.

FP sounds good. Can we make it 8:30? If not, I can make 8 work.

1 Like

Booked myself for 8:30 at Forest Park.

1 Like

Hi All - we are rallying the STL troops for a little friendly(?) match with the KC crew. Trying to work out official logistics but shooting for June in/around CoMo. Some info in the thread, but still some details to work out.

Get on the sign-up if interested!

1 Like

What’s up everyone, new here. I was wondering if anyone here is a member at Whitmoor, I’d love to try the course out if anyone is looking to have a guest out there, I’ve heard good things about it and am looking for somewhere is the area.

Briiiisk morning out there today - started by running up to the first tee and cold topping my 1i and making an absolute mess of the uphill dogleg par 5. Otherwise, blades felt great all day, Bladey Eighty looking very in reach.

@jwhunt378 can mash - will need to get him out for our next FP scramble.

6 Likes

Anyone playing tomorrow morning?

@chrismarz & @Nickygifts + anyone else who’s in on YOTB and has a persimmon or two lying around, y’all want to get involved?

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/classic-equipment-if-anyone-else-has-a-barrel-of-persimmons-please-stand-up/1624/3323?u=fugaizi

2 Likes

I’m interested sounds fun

1 Like