Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Come on, someone get involved here, surely we can find 1 more.

1 Like

ā€¦And Iā€™m sure your partner can provide #content for your next pod too!!!

1 Like

Shall I extend the invite to someone outside the refuge?

Hi All - Beads and Birdies as just officially moved to 2/27 (from 2/20).

If this changes anyoneā€™s availability, let me know!

I canā€™t make it across the state to play, but save me a piece of @Espendoggerā€™s King cake and Iā€™ll pick it up the next time Iā€™m coming through!

2 Likes

I think we all learned a valuable lesson today:

A Frozen Open, can in fact be TOO FROZEN.

5 Likes

Deal

1 Like

Hi All - with the date change, weā€™ve opened up a few more spots in the Beads and Birdies 2-person Shamble event now on 2/27.

Let me know if you want and can join @anon43372372 , @Nickygifts , @Moon @Jake_skud and I at Forest Park @10am

Just seeing @anon43372372 hit a 1i stinger will be worth the price of admission!

2 Likes

I would be interested in playing if you have a spot for me.

2 Likes

We will, if we can find 1 more!

2 Likes

!!! Last Bump - cā€™mon lets get @jwhunt378 a partner!!!

(Edit - seems they are no longer sold out, so I wonā€™t rush to cancel TBD Team 4 yetā€¦)

For anyone on the fence for the last spotā€¦ #getinvolved:

3 Likes

Grass started peeking out today - should be great by next weekend.

2 Likes

ā€¦One last pitch - we got 1 spot left! Surely some one wants to get get out Saturday!?! I need to call with our final line up tomorrow.

I have to cancel Team 4 by EOD - sorry @jwhunt378 ā€¦ I wasnā€™t able to find you a partner!

No worries, already got another tee time lined up. Canā€™t let this weather go to waste.

2 Likes

Sorry man! Next time - enjoy the weather!!!

Missouri neighbors: A few of us from Nebraska are heading down to Big Cedar this Saturday to play Payneā€™s Valley and have a few spots open still. I know this is St. Louis, but didnā€™t see a ā€œBransonā€ or broader ā€œMissouriā€ roll call. Weā€™re early in the season here, so will be in VERY early season form. Hope some can join us!

1 Like

Anyone play out at the landings lately? My dad is coming in town and Aberdeen is all booked in the morning Saturday. Looking for an easy walk.

Havenā€™t been out there since Jan. I would call and ask. Place is awesome if it isnā€™t flooded.