Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

I’m still good

2 Likes

I should still be good as well.

2 Likes

Still looking good. Thanks for setting this up!

1 Like

I might be able to take that spot … waiting to see if a buddy of mine wants to play in it. I’ll let you know once he decides if he’s in/out.

1 Like

My butter knives and I will be there.

1 Like

I will be there.

1 Like

Just talked with Kevin in the shop at Forest Park - they are asking for payment ahead of time as to not congregate in that tiny proshop before the event.

So just call when you can - (314) 367-1337. Give them my name (Chris Marziani) and the team # (below) and we’ll be set:

1 - @chrismarz & @Moon
2 - @DivotPatterns & @Rthompki
3 - @Jrembold & @anon43372372
4 - @Jake_skud & @Nickygifts / TBD
(should @Espendogger take the TBD, we could call it “Team Club Champion Brett”!

PM me if/when you pay so I know if Kevin is gonna come harass me later!

Thanks!
Marz

Developing situation. I may have obligations that day for a “couple’s baby shower”… facepalm.

@DivotPatterns may need a wingman.

And before I commit … any chance this white shit that’s on my lawn will be gone by the 20th? If I have to play in snow that’s going to hurt my distances.

1 Like

High probability THAT shit goes away. Also non-zero chance NEW white shit appears.

2 Likes

No worries man - @Espendogger any chance your buddy wants in as a proxy? Dr. Fu and Jake can team if Rick is stuck in babyshower hell…

Let me push him for an answer either way and I’ll report back.

1 Like

So my buddy is out. Looking at numbers, if it’s easier to consolidate and just have 3 teams that’s fine. I want to play but I’m not dying to play in 38 degree weather either.

As the unofficial captain @chrismarz let me know how to proceed.

No worries - I won’t cancel team 4 yet. Lets see how the maybes pan out and if anyone else is interested - raise your hand :slight_smile:

EDIT - just learned the event is sold out - so in the name of not being a scumbag, I don’t want to wait too long to cancel… but the spot could be coveted.

So is @Jake_skud and I for sure set as #2 now?

That’s fine. We’ll either fill in team 4 or I’ll cancel this week.

Last call for anyone looking for a partner… let me know (good thing this isn’t this coming weekend!)

@Jake_skud and I are signed up as team #2. Time to sharpen the blades.

2 Likes

Current line-up:

1 - @chrismarz & @Moon
2 - @DivotPatterns & @Jake_skud
3 - @Jrembold & @anon43372372
4 - ???

@Espendogger is willing to captain team 4 - however he’s equally willing to sit at home and like pictures of the other 6 freezing our asses off (potentially) being posted here.

I’m calling to pay for team 1 Wednesday (and potentially cancel team 4)

2 Likes

If you’re questioning my bonafides here is a shot of the king cake I’ve been devouring. Who else would you want as a partner for this event?

2 Likes