Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Sounds like Spring in the South to me. Haha

1 Like

Heading to Aiken this weekend if any of you fine folks (I mean no offense) want to play.

Caledonia is fantastic, but I played it in early January and supposedly their staff messed up the grass seed or treatment mixture and killed 8 of the greens (5-9 and 15-18). There were like 4 blades of grass on them and otherwise we’re just spraypainted green sand and double the speed of the other greens. If you play there, just check to make sure the grass has grown back.

1 Like

What day and time?

It’s 70 today, but it’s been colder recently. Weather should be fine though. The muni is tricked out around the greens, but it’s challenging and I keep wanting to go back.

1 Like

Thanks. Think I’m just gonna risk it cause I’ve heard great things about it.

Saturday mid day? Could also do sunday am

Sunday at amytime would work better for my current schedule.

If they book online, you need an account set up that has your address entered to get the local rate. If they do that, you should be fine. Not sure how it works if you call. Also early sunday tee times get booked up very fast.

I’m relocating (back to) South Carolina. Excited to be back in the lowcountry.

Given the proliferation of courses and retirees, is there a course in Bluffton area that has a younger (30-50) membership? Doing my due diligence and phone calls over the next few weeks to get a lay of the land for membership.

Welcome back and also join up…

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/c/community/cannons-roost/39

@jtshelley42 can you help a brother out.

I missed all the roost excitement, how do I join? I’m game.

CC @LukeBoatright

We also have too many Clemson fans already. Please repent and choose a different team

4 Likes

Let me know what you find out! I’m moving to Bluffton toward the end of the year and will be looking for the same crowd!

1 Like

Also order a hat

1 Like

Done. In for a terry cloth visor.

1 Like

Please don’t mind @EZmiss the more Clemson people the merrier.

5 Likes

Yes. He stinks.

5 Likes

I’ll get you added when I get back to my computer.

1 Like