Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

I’m definitely taking you up on this, I’m in CHS at least once a month for work.

Keep us posted. I enjoy the Farm. I would love to but have a 3.5 year old and 1 year old so it just depends how much goodwill I have built up with the wife at the time. Currently very low after my golf trip last weekend.

Right there with you. 8, 5, & 4 months at home. That’s why scheduling is always my biggest challenge.

High potential that we have an extra spot to play the Ocean course on Monday morning. As of now, there are tee times, but I have to wait until Sunday to book. If not there, there’ll be space on one of the other resort courses. Let me know

1 Like

I’m game - let’s do it.

Sounds like a decent excuse to ditch work :joy:. I would be happy to make that trip up if you end up having a spot

New to the Refuge. 12 Carolina grad. From and live in Greenville. Would love to get out and play more in 2020 with some new folks.

7 Likes

Weather looks promising next Sat and Sun in Greenville (3/7 or 3/8). Anyone want to go launch em somewhere? I was thinking somewhere like Furman or Willow Creek? Seem to be a good number of Greenville guys on here so might be able to get a couple foursomes out there for a super mini-meetup?

2 Likes

Have a residency exam on the 9th, so I’m going to have to pass on this one, but definitely in for the next one!

1 Like

Can’t do this weekend unfortunately.

1 Like

I’ve got a solo tee time at Ocean course in the morning at 8:00. Sorry for the late notice. I had a couple folks drop out. $80 to play

1 Like

Damn saw this late. Enjoy!

I was debating on your first offer, but then Firestone proceeded to royally eff up my oil change (impressive, right?) and I’ve been without a car since Saturday morning. Next time?

1 Like

This sounds like an entertaining story to the people who’s car isn’t involved.

Sadly it really isn’t. Took the Pathfinder to Firestone on Saturday for oil change. Left and went to Lowe’s and Taco Bell on the way home. By the time I left TB, car was sputtering and engine temp was spiking. Wouldn’t accelerate above ~20mph (later found out this was safety cutoff by the computer). Limped it back to the shop via backroads (<1mi). Their story is technician accidentally damaged coupling on connector between oil pan and engine block causing leak. Been waiting for the replacement part since then.

Hate to hear it. I’ll let you know when I’m back down and maybe we can make a time work!

Any of the Greenville guys in here, doing trivia at Friars tonight with a buddy if anyone wants to join. Shoot me a DM. No scumbags allowed of course.

Thanks for the text man … :joy:

1 Like

@Akarito I’m a member at Snee too and would love to put something together. Do you live in the neighborhood too?