Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

I live in Greer (less than 10 mins from Thornblade - on Pelham all the time though), always up for a round if I’m free!

1 Like

Nice! Hit me up.

New here. USC grad 06. Live in west Ashley, member at Stono ferry but also using the passport book a good bit to get out around town.

1 Like

Welcome, welcome. Had some fun times at the Thornblade M/G the last couple of years…they do it right. 09’ Clemson grad here, sounds like we’ve got a few guys around the same age…we’ll have to get a foursome together from The Refuge once this shit weather clears out and we get some nice days.

6 Likes

‘11 Texas grad. Seems like we have lots Greenville people in here. Down for a local refuge meetup.

3 Likes

Any time

1 Like

One very important question.

Is Texas back?

3 Likes
1 Like

Count me in on that Greenville golf meetup too. I’m down to play anytime if folks need a partner. Citadel grad '18, but don’t hold that against me haha

Maybe something at the walker course since we have so many Clemson alumni and it’s on my list to go play.

2 Likes

I’m down. Haven’t played since they redid the greens.

New to the refuge. From Greenville, but moved to Hilton Head in May 2018. Let’s hit the little white ball around some time.

1 Like

Good luck in your tournaments.

Heading down you’re way for The Heritage this year.

Charleston Mini-Meetup?
@martin @ThreeJackCity @PVH-CHS and any other folks in Charleston area (sorry for anyone I’ve missed)- any interest in a smaller version of what Luke’s setting up down here in the Lowcountry? If I remember the rules correctly I can bring 7 guests to Snee Farm, but might be able to sweet talk my way to a few more if there’s interest. Any other ideas or suggested venues?

2 Likes

@Akarito I am down for sure. Happy to play anywhere depending on the numbers we have we can always figure that out

I’m interested. Long time lurker, but the Aiken meet up has spurred me to #Getinvolved. Been in Charleston 15 years.

I’m down in Bluffton but definitely down to make the trip up to Charleston for a meet-up

Y’all enjoy. I’m going to bug you to come play one day. Have never played Snee but heard it’s a good time.

1 Like

Standing open invite to all, let me know if you’re interested. Scheduling is always my biggest challenge. But all should experience the pleasure that is ‘the Farm’. We lovingly refer to it as the perfect mix of class and trash, in a good way.