Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

I’m just glad it wasn’t purchased to be developed lol.

Outside of the Sea Pines courses (HTGL, Heron Point and Atlantic)—the other high end courses are all private . Do you have a golf pro who can make some calls for you? I’d rate Long Cove, Colleton River, Belfair, Moss Creek, Berkeley Hall and Haig Point as the best private clubs while Hilton Head National (been a while), Palmetto Hall, Oyster Reef, Bear Creek, Indigo Run (two courses–both Club Corp i believe), Palmetto Dunes as the best public courses. Palmetto Bluff is in its own elite resort category.

1 Like

What are the chances this is a city park 10 years from now?

Hey Everyone. Tentatively save the date. May 30th. Refugee meet up at Aiken Golf Club. I should have some finalized details end of this week to get a more formal RSVP put together. One things for certain a lot of golf will be played and fun had.

16 Likes

Right on.

1 Like

Siiiiiiiiiiiiick

1 Like

Hoping I can keep that date clear, because that’s in my neck of the woods. That would be a great time

1 Like

Oh damn. I’d make the drive up from Chucktown for that action.

3 Likes

That will be fun. I’m in.

1 Like

Gonna be in town for the first time in a long time for parts of the BMW. I’m sure some of y’all are heading out to see the Strapped boys @MerchCzar and @Randy. I’ll probably go Thursday since I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. Love to join up with anyone going.

2 Likes

Anyone in this thread live near Rock Hill, SC area?

1 Like

All of the Charlotte crew in the NC thread

New to the Refuge. 07 USC Grad. Member at Thornblade.

6 Likes

Real name and social please. Jk, I’m over at Holly Tree and finished at Clemson around the same time.

1 Like

Aiken Golf Club meet up sign ups are live

1 Like

Welcome! Play out at Thornblade a good bit with a work buddy. ‘08 college grad myself - did my MBA at Clemson. We’ll have to go launch em sometime!

Hit me up if you ever want to get out there.

1 Like

This an open invite? I’m in Greenville every other week for work

1 Like

For sure. If I’m available to play I’ll do my best to make it work. I’m work and tournament heavy thru May, but don’t be afraid to hit me up.

1 Like