Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

It’s been so long, figured this would be a good place to start. Looking forward to conversing in here again.

4 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Thanks! What’s good in the SC Thread?

We’ve got Roost events going on. Get back in with those. @EZmiss can get you set up with that information.

1 Like

Added you in. Welcome to the Crew.

2 Likes

can i get in? Simpsonville, SC here

2 Likes

You’re in.

1 Like

Hit me up anytime you want to play. I’m on the Mauldin side of Greenville. Play out of Musgrove though.

Im at Fox run. Would love to get together. play most of my golf with my daughter right now

1 Like

TY sir

I’m in Simpsonville as well. Live near Fox Run. Mostly play willow creek and Carolina springs at the moment.

Cahill’s in Bluffton has great food and is incredibly family friendly.

2 Likes

Lots of great food in the area. I’m partial to the Old Oyster Co. for a meal on the island. Also, The Cottage in Bluffton is a great spot for a weekend brunch or lunch.

@EZmiss can you add me to the Palmetto Cannon Crew? Making my official transfer from Strohs on May 9th.

7 Likes

Done. Best news of the day.

2 Likes

Hi all,

New Nest member here. Live in West Ashley area of Charleston but find myself in Greenville pretty often. Glad to be here. @EZmiss would you be able to get me onto the Palmetto Cannon Crew roster?

2 Likes

All set, you’re in.

1 Like

Posted in our WhatsApp but if anyone in Gvl or willing to drive, go over and see Adam at Club Champion at Haas Golf. Very thorough and not at all pushy. Dm me and I can give you a referral code.

I just booked a 9:45 time for my son (14 yo) and I to play The Muni on 5/15 if anyone wants to pick up the other 2 spots.

2 Likes

Hate to but will have to back out of the Cheraw event. Moving to Fl so can’t play

1 Like

Think everyone that might post in here is in the Crew already, but PCC has some golf going on at Olde English Trail in Florence this weekend starting at ten if anyone wants to get in.

1 Like