1 Like

@FireMarkFox he doesn’t speak for all the people here :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

I got you.

1 Like

Thanks

Howdy all,

Wife and I are spending a week in Charleston after Easter. Would love to link up for a round if anyone is interested. Let me know!

Cheers!

3 Likes

What courses are you eyeing? I’m using up a lot of time off before then but I’m happy to try to get a round in.

Morning everyone…Going for a long shot this morning. So me and the family were supposed to be living on a houseboat in the bayou just south of Baton Rouge next week for a family vacation. Well long story short, it got canceled yesterday for numerous reasons outside of my control. Anyways, as a consolation for my boys, for the time being, we are going to go to Myrtle Beach for a long weekend. While this is not Louisiana, we are going to make the most of it and try to find some things to do such as going to the Alligator Adventure place and eating some cajun food. Any dining reccs for cajun food (frog legs, alligator, crawfish, etc?). Also, I know there are numerous mini golf spots but would love to know if there is one, in particular, we just have to visit. This will be the only golf on this trip unless we go to TopGolf. TIA

Can’t speak to Cajun food per se, but there’s some food talk going on in the Myrtle beach golf travel thread as well. Chive Blossom, Franks are both local favorites.

1 Like

Goose! We are hanging out.

Is there a more disappointing fall than going from a house boat on the bayou to the dirty Myrtle? I can’t think of it.

Next time you have time Edisto has a decent alligator/serpuntarium place I’m sure they’d enjoy. Not sure I’d travel there for it solely but a good add on.

3 Likes

The Fall I really didn’t want to take lol…

I have a 12:20 tee time at Wild Dunes Links tomorrow. The guest rate is $100. The course is in fantastic shape and it’s supposed to be beautiful. It would be great to connect with some Nest members if anyone is available tomorrow.

That sounds like @Akarito’s music or @rmb10

Won’t be able to get off of work unfortunately. Weather is going to be perfect

1 Like

Still have the open spot? I may be able to play.

Yep!

Pencil me in, I’ll double check with the wife but think it could work.

Sounds good. See you at 12:20

At one point they did live rat feeding in the snake pit. Absolutely brutal! As a kid I was very in to it, but not so sure in hindsight.