Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Anyone ever had any luck showing up to the Charleston Muni without a tee time to just fill a spot? Just realized I’ll be down there on Sunday with some time to check it out. Wish I knew more than a few days out but figured I’d see if anyone had any luck as a walk up.

I’ve had some success with that. Because of tee time demand a lot of people book foursomes but often four people don’t show. Weekends may be tougher because I always played there during the week

1 Like

That’s what I figured. I’ll give it a shot.

Sea Pines condo booked for 3/25 - 3/29. Definitely bringing the sticks for this trip and playing Riverton for at least one round and likely Atlantic Dunes or Heron Point. Really looking forward to this trip!

6 Likes

Have a tee time at Riverton on Sunday at 12:20pm and need a 4th if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

I saw a pushcart mafia t-shirt out at the Muni yesterday afternoon. Was that any of you guys?

2 Likes

Such a great course!

3 Likes

First time post so hopefully I’m not fucking anything up.

That being said, I’m getting back into the game after a 15 year hiatus, and I am looking for some folks to play with occassionally if anyone is interested. I’m from Summerville and played a lot of Jr. golf back in the day. I currenty have membership out at Patriots Point. With no kids, and business being slow in the real estate market, I’ve got some time on my hands.

I’ll also toss out that my wife and myself run an AirBnB in Mount Pleasant right up from Shem Creek. It’s a duplex. We live on the one side and AirBnB the other. So if any out of town folks are looking to stay in CHS area and play golf, hit me up.

Link: https://airbnb.com/h/stayherecharleston

2 Likes

@EZmiss @LukeBoatright lets get @ichaseferalcats connected with the PCC group and Charleston WhatsApp.

3 Likes

welcome! Glad to have you! I will drop some info over for you tonight.

1 Like

Welcome. I added you to the @PalmettoGolfSociety so you should be able to access our area and see everything we have going on (including Whatsapp thread)

1 Like

Welcome to the Charleston gang. I’m down to chase feral cats or launch golfballs at Patriots Point.
I’m close to the Muni.

Tom 803 497 6000

1 Like

Can I get added please sir? Somehow I’m on WhatsApp but not that.

2 Likes

Done and done.

1 Like

I’ll give you a shout sometime Tom. Btw, strong name.

(843) 568-5629 Tommy

Already put this in WhatsApp, but posting here as well. Still have 2 spots available.

Wanted to throw this out there before I give up my Wild Dunes member-guest team: my partner tore his rotator cuff and is on the DL for ~8 weeks. I can bring up to 3 guests, was signed up for 1 but as of earlier today there was still space. It’s basically $300/player (sorry, I’m not rollin deep enough to cover it all, at least not w/o my wife getting REAL pissed). Practice round Thurs, 18 holes Fri & Sat with shootout after Sat round (if we make it). March 30-Apr 1. Anyone interested? @⁨Cory Figueroa⁩ has accepted the challenge, but anyone with a GHIN is invited.

Hey all. How do I get added to the @PalmettoCannonCrew?

@LukeBoatright will get you squared away and, given your Refuge handle, will probably become your best friend along with @tigergolftraveler

4 Likes

It’s about family…

You wouldn’t get it :rofl:

1 Like

As long as it continues to be about losing 3 times, y’all can be about anything you want!

1 Like