Roll Call: Sacramento, CA tour sauce junkies....where you at?

I’ll be visiting my in laws in Davis the first week of July. Not sure on exact dates I’ll be free but I am bringing the half set with me and would be interested in getting in some twilight golf with refugees/RACDGers.

I was up there for school (go hornets!) And loved playing Haggin Oaks and Teal bend so those would be my preferences probably.

5 Likes

Let’s get it in! I’m also a fan of Turkey Creek in Lincoln and we have Darkhorse in Auburn…

3 Likes

Sweet. Check back when u figure out what your schedule looks like. I’m sure we can get a game together.

3 Likes

I’d be in for a spin at Haggin

1 Like

Looks like we’ve got ourselves a foursome! Haggin would probably be best option in Sac area.

1 Like
1 Like

Update: dates confirmed I’ll be there the 3rd through the 8th of July.

That first weekend will probably be crazy to get times but I’m open to playing twilight on a weekday too if people can swing that.

1 Like

I’d love to play some twilight golf that week.

1 Like

3 Likes

Twilight round at Haggin Wednesday 7/6?

3 Likes

I’m in

Edit: unless @3jackbirdie gets me on in truckee that day haha

1 Like

That day works for me! Whats the latest time that will finish? Any Haggin regulars have a good idea? Haven’t played there since pre covid.

Im guessing some of you have play cards so we’ll need to book separately

4:00 - 4:30 ish we should be able to finish. I have a play card and can book for the whole group and get the reduced rate.

1 Like

Reading above we have @zacharyoxman @3jackbirdie @jsg_nado @Bagger @hreilly27 and myself all interested in some twilight golf at Haggin next week. Please lmk if Weds 4ish works and I’ll book tee times. Two more would be good…

3 Likes

That will work for me!

Got to wait till Friday to see what my work schedule is like that week… Even if I open the course in Truckee and get out by 2:00 I’d be hard pressed to make a 4:00 tee time. And that sounds hot as the devil’s taint at that time

1 Like

Actually gonna be a real nice weather window that week. High of 92 Weds… :sunglasses:

You people in the valley impress me lol
“sure it’s only 92°, let’s play in the hottest part of the day” :rofl:

4 Likes

I need to get out and play with y’all soon. I’m seriously inside ring making a three hour drive to Sac.

1 Like

Member-guest this weekend had a high of 105 both days.

You just hydrate harder and drink even more.

3 Likes