Roll Call: Sacramento, CA tour sauce junkies....where you at?

What club was that at?

Also, props on the Mac Dre profile pic!

Liquid IV is a godsend!

2 Likes

Playing Land Park Thursday at 5:45am if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for booking it. Not sure if i’ll be bringing the half set or the full set yet, depends on trunk space :thinking:

Let me state for the record I absolutely positively will be going for it on #4.

2 Likes

Do you need me to book a tee time after this one? I have a rate card too.

I hate it so bad when I hook my drive on 4 and have like 230 from the left side. Almost always still try it though haha

2 Likes

By my count we have three confirmed at this time. @jsg_nado @hreilly27 and myself. Waiting on @Bagger @zacharyoxman and @3jackbirdie to confirm. So we’re good with one time for now.

1 Like

I’m waiting for my work schedule to come out tomorrow before I can commit

I’m in. Just got a job interview scheduled for noon in Sac so I’ll just grab some lunch and then kill some time on the range

4 Likes

Love seeing this thread poppin.

4 Likes

Playing twilight Bing 27, teeing off champ 18 at 4:00 and exec after.

yo, sorry for the late reply.

I have afternoon meetings that entire week, so I have to pass on twilight golf. Mornings or weekends, definitely possible.

Am I confirmed in the current 4some?

1 Like

If I can make it (and it looks like I can, will know for certain by day’s end) then I’m the 5th… 5 is an odd number. Is anyone else possibly available?

Two groups of 3> a 3 and a 2

1 Like

@Bagger confirmed. @3jackbirdie wednesday after 4:00pm. They might let us play 5. I’ll call to find out.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing the early bird back 9 at Mather Friday mornings. Usually tee off around 6am. Lmk if you’re ever into that.

1 Like

Okay I’m in for wednesday, if the let us play as a 5!

2 Likes

After I responded earlier, 2 thoughts occurred to me;

A) Will there be enough daylight to finish the round with a group that size?

B) Call me a hater, but I can’t stand seeing groups greater than 4 on the course

1 Like

Hater. And probably not even with 4. I’m confident our 5 outpaces any 4some on the property. I can’t seem to manage a round in under 5 hrs there most times but I’m down to try!

1 Like