Roll Call / Roost Sign-up --- Philly / DE --- The Electric Phactory

We might just have to adjust our schedule and make this a full weekend of golf! We tentatively had our Derby at Deerfield scheduled for May 6th, but there’s a chance we can shift that to May 7th instead.

1 Like

We better…I pushed for Deerfield and just signed up for Bulle Rock :+1:

5 Likes

A stroke play event at Bulle Rock… that is the most terrifying thing I have ever read.

3 Likes

It’s net!! It’s net!! You’ll be fiiiiiiiine.

2 Likes

“It’s net, I’m totally fine” I mutter to myself as I pump by 3rd ball into the water on 12 with the wind howling off the left.

3 Likes

Already signed up. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Upset I can’t play this due to a wedding. Do you have any other events on the schedule? Would love to join another roost for a round!

We’ll have an event down in Virginia at Raspberry Falls on June 3! That’s the only other fixed point on the calendar at the moment, though.

@RobertHunter I am proud to announce that we’ve got a solid contingent from the Phactory coming down to wage battle at Bulle Rock.

As a side note for the @ElectricPhactory, I wanted to announce that if you choose to go out of your way and participate in another Roost’s major, we’ll add 30 points to your Race for the Steeplechase total. In honor of @Randy, I’m considering this our “Grow the (Roost) Game” initiative.

9 Likes

So wish I could make Deerfield. We have our Roost major here in OH that weekend or else I’d make it down. Anyone that hasn’t played it before, I recommend it. I’ve not played it in several years, but if the condition is still decent like it always was then it’s a really fun course.

3 Likes

Hey Everyone,

Just recently moved back to Philly and my golf buddies have been raving about golfing with their Roosts in Denver and Seattle. I wanted to check in and see if I can join the fun in the Electric Phactory. New to the whole Nest / Roost thing but figured this is a good place to start. Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

Just added you to the Electric Phactory group so you can access all out posts here: https://refuge.nolayingup.com/c/community/electric-phactory/46

We have a meet up next Saturday at Skramble House in Oaks/Audobon/KOP area - info here: https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/march-madness-at-scramble-house-march-18th/88746

@MikeRevak can assist in getting you info on joining in our unknown golf league for event sign ups :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ChickPhilA thank you!!

2 Likes

Dude, @ChickPhilA is the best and covered just about everything!

Follow this link to join the league on Unknown Golf. It’ll link up with your USGA handicap and that’s the platform we’ll run all of our events though. Prior to our events, I’ll post on here and Instagram when sign-ups go live.

2 Likes

Hi Everybody! Skipped the usual process and I am on the Unknown Golf side already, but I am not signed up on the official roost page yet. Can I get the invite to join?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Jacob!

I just added you to the Electric Phactory group so you should be able to see the threads now.

Let me know if you’re having any issues.

1 Like

Hey @ChickPhilA can I possibly be added as well? I’m signed up Unknown but I don’t think I’m on the Roost thread yet.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Just added you on!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @ChickPhilA can you add me to the roost also? TIA played my first event today at Town and Country had a great time.

7 Likes