Roll Call / Roost Sign-up --- Philly / DE --- The Electric Phactory

Thanks everyone! We’re not quite sure where we will end up yet as moving within 4 weeks is enough of a challenge haha. But ultimately we are looking in the WC and Kennett area.

Very much looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to play some golf and explore the area as much I can.

As an aside, I work for Topgolf and will be opening the King of Prussia location- would be happy to host anyone there once we’re up and running.

8 Likes

That’s incredible! I was very much hoping we’d get one closer to our area west of Philadelphia and that TopGolf location is approximately five minutes away from one of the courses that we play at all the time.

3 Likes

We’ll make sure you have a great time up here. I used to live in Cary (worked at Lochmere for a couple years), I look forward to seeing where you’ve been playing down there!

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! I’ve definitely been spoiled by the golf down here but very much looking forward to playing up north. Have some friends in the area so I’ve played a few rounds so far.

Just super excited to get out and play some golf- moving just in time for some spring golf!

2 Likes

Welcome to Philly! I live in conshohocken so if you’re ever itching to get out let me know. I actually roomed with mint bucket and ryan anderson in SC at the low country boil so go to meet bunch of the first flight guys down there.

3 Likes

Oh sweet! For sure I’ll be looking to get out a bunch.

I’ve played with Ryan a bunch, he’s a great dude too.

1 Like

I just moved out of Conshohocken today. Keep it safe for me now that I’m gone. Bar Sera pizza deserves to live on.

4 Likes

Bar sera furr sureee. Just moved into the Birch, if you’re in town they have a simulator :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I live in Conshohocken as well. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for a round!

@MikeRevak Can I get involved with the Electric Phactory Roost?

3 Likes

Everyone mentions they’re in Conshohocken after I leave. Real cool, guys.

7 Likes

Solid! I officially move in St. Pattys Day but we’ll definitely get out or hit the simulator!

haha how far away did you move?

Phoenixville. We can still be best friends.

3 Likes

LMAO thats where I am moving from haha.

2 Likes

Thanks for cleaning out your old apartment this well. I appreciate it. My old apartment gets a little overwhelmed with dust, but I left a few new air filters in the laundry room. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Glad I could be of service. There maybe some old hickories hidden in there. Also give Vecchia Nuova a try if you havent yet

1 Like

Another lefty?

dustin (1) (1)

I’ll add you to our group on the Refuge, but make sure to join the league on Unknown Golf. We’ll be having our first event of the regular season on March 12th at Rock Manor in Wilmington, DE. When you join the league, you’ll see the sign up button on the right side of the page.

5 Likes

Thanks for the link to Unknown, I’m all signed up. I won’t be in PA to attend the first meet up but looking forward to future ones.

Also, add me to the lefty gang as well.

3 Likes

1 Like

Electric Phactory Pholks, come on down and join us at Bulle Rock in May for some great golf!!

4 Likes