Roll Call / Roost Sign-up --- Philly / DE --- The Electric Phactory

Should be good now for the electric phactory threads!! Was great to meet you today, hope you had a good time!!

1 Like

Thank you. Was good to meet you too.

2 Likes

Great having you out there Lenny!

Fun round Mike, thanks for the welcoming!

Hey everyone - looking to join Electric Phactory. Live here in Philly (Manayunk)

2 Likes

Welcome to the crew! I’ll add you to our private threads here on the Refuge. To join the league on Unknown, hit this link!

Great thanks, just signed up on there.

Hey everyone. New to The Refuge and would love to get more involved in the golf scene in Philly.

Welcome!! I’ll add you to the private group so you can view and comment in our threads here on the Refuge. Follow the link a post or two above to join our league on Unknown Golf. That’s where we handle all of our events and scoring.

1 Like

Hi everyone! New to the Refuge and have lived in the Philly area (Downingtown) for the past 7 years and a big fan of all things NLU. Excited to be here and hoping to get added to all the threads. Looking forward to meeting up during the 23 season!

Thanks!

7 Likes

Noah, welcome to the group man! I’ll add you to our private group threads on the Refuge and then if you could, join our league on Unknown Golf. (Scroll up a few posts and you’ll see a link I posted a couple of weeks back)

That’s the platform we use for all of our events, so we’ll need you on there to get you started. Please feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions!

Great, thank you Mike, all signed up. Appreciate it!

1 Like

X-posting from the other Philly thread
https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/philadelphia/6998/854?u=the.marc.christopher

New to the refuge as well, trying to figure out message boards lol.

From the Philly area (Bristol, pa) looking to be a part of this group can anyone help?

2 Likes

Welcome, and definitely! @MikeRevak will get you squared away here shortly (when he gets a free moment from work to see this!)

1 Like

Adam, you’re all good and added to our private group threads on here, (you can find those under the Community Center category). Additionally, if you could join the league on Unknown Golf, (there’s a link a few posts up in this thread,) that’s where we handle all of our event sign-ups and league scoring.

Thanks! Glad to have you join in!

I’ve been a lurker and a long-time enjoyer of Strapped and Tourist Sauce. It appears the Philly Roost is the closest to me. I live down near Fenwick Island. Home of private clubs, and overpriced public courses!
I don’t always travel, but just looking to scope out the opportunities in the community.

1 Like

I’m in the Bethany Beach area and participate in the Philly Roost as well as the DC area Roost - good bunch of guys in both. Like you, travel can be a pain, but once or twice a year is worth it.

1 Like

Waving from across the Burlington -Bristol bridge

Welcome!!

3 Likes

If anyone is interested - have 2 spots at wyncotte on Sunday the 21st at 930