Roll Call / Roost Sign-up --- Philly / DE --- The Electric Phactory

Hey all! I’m a member of the Metro NY Roost (RACDGNY), but spend most of my summer in the Jersey Shore area so would love to join the private group as well. Also have family in PA/grew up in Bethlehem so I’m usually not too far. @MikeRevak

2 Likes

Yo I’m new here, Chester Co checking in!

2 Likes

@woody and @Ott3r, just added you both to the private group. All of our threads are located here and being added in gives you permission to post instead of just viewing. Thanks for wanting to get involved!!

1 Like

Tell me this is who I think it is…

Idk man prob not, dm me I guess?

While we’re working on various crises of identity, official sign-ups are live for this year’s Steeplechase at Jeffersonville! Head here and follow the instructions listed towards the bottom to get on the list.

Hey, I just moved to the Philly area and would love to join the Electric Phactory. Looking forward to teeing it up!

6 Likes

You’re in! What brought you to the region and where are you based out of?

Just finished up our first Roost season, but we’ll be officially kicking things back into action in September.

Appreciate it! I moved to Langhorne, PA to start a new job.

1 Like

Are you in the Big Bird costume or Oscar?

5 Likes

Ha! Cookie Monster, actually. Big Christmas in July event kicking off today.

1 Like

Live in Central, NJ - Princeton Area. Any chance I can be added to the Phactory?

2 Likes

Consider yourself added! Check in a couple of posts above to find where we have all of our private threads.

3 Likes

Recently moved to Delaware County added myself to the spreadsheet, is there anything else I can be added to, to join the Phactory?

2 Likes

Hell yeah man! Welcome to the area!

I’ve added you in on the private group, but there’s also a spot where you can pop in and see all of our private chatter just for our crew. That’s found here.

As for planning, now that we’re through the Steeplechase (our season finale event) and the Roost Regional (where we won and are headed to Kansas City this September), I’m taking off the month of August from official planning seeing as how I work at Wilmington CC and we’ll be super busy with the BMW Championship, but we’ll get things fired back up in Sept. before we leave for the Roost Club Championship.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns!

3 Likes

Hi all - recently joined and based in MontCo. Any chance I can join? Would love to meet some more area golfers!

9 Likes

Hi Kristen!!! Welcome! Very excited to see another Philly area gal join up. The Philly crew is a good one.

@MikeRevak can get you squared away with access to all the Electric Phactory threads (where most of our meetup info lives) and officially on our Roost roster.

1 Like

Awesome! Really looking forward to becoming more involved here!

Welcome!!

Welcome! You’re officially added onto our roster and can see the private threads. If you scroll up to the post just above yours, there’s the link to where all of those threads are. Thanks for wanting to get involved!!

1 Like