Roll Call: Pittsburgh and Western PA

Threads would be pretty sweet, having one for people looking to play, off-topic discussions, sports discussions, etc. would be nice

2 Likes

We can do that in WhatsApp now, actually!

I donā€™t know how to do it, but know it can be done.

3 Likes

I just implemented this and it works great!!! @iacas you should download Whatsapp and join us!!!

4 Likes

How does this work

It basically turns WhatsApp groups into slack channels

2 Likes

37 years old - no kids - not interested in fighting.

New to the Nest but long-time listener to the pods and follow the Incline Club on Instagram. Iā€™m in Johnstown and belong to Windber CC. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Martin

7 Likes

Welcome to the group. Everything is managed out of the WhatsApp chat where we try to coordinate everything

@willig92 is our fearless Capitan.

1 Like

Already sent him a DM :wink:

2 Likes

For people that may not have seen on the WhatsApp Iā€™m organizing a Winter Get Together for the Incline Club at the Pittsburgh Puttshack but itā€™s open to everyone on here and their significant others if youā€™re available.

Details: Saturday, February 3rd 7-9pm
$100 per person
Includes food, beer & wine, 1 game of mini golf, and a donation to First Tee Pittsburgh
DM me if youā€™re interested

Trying to get final numbers to Puttshack pretty much todayā€¦

Come check out your Canadian Roost competition!

3 Likes

Calling all Western PA peeps! We had a late drop in our Season opener 2-man scramble event this weekend @ Olde Stonewall! DM me if youā€™re interested in joining us and let me get you in!

Information:
Olde Stonewall Event Page

3 Likes