Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

I’m in

1 Like

With 90% certainty I am in

1 Like

Likely in

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ll be heading up north for vacation so I won’t be able to make it

In

2 Likes

Arcis member and saw they just acquired Grayhawk. Never played it but sounds exciting.

1 Like

That’s an interesting development. I’m an Arcis Prime member as well. I’m sure their discounted rate will still be mostly out of reach but curious to see what it will be. At the very least, it’s a great practice facility if you live up that way (I do not).

Greyhawk is great. Tough, but great.

Anyone get the Southern Dunes Summer Six Pack yet? Haven’t bought it yet but 90% sure I will. Thinking about doing some sort of offseason summer series there (or other at other courses) to keep us sharp heading into next Roost season.

1 Like

I got mine, played two rounds and gave all the balls back instantly. My first round was right after an AJGA tournament and the course was dialed. You should do it.

2 Likes

Just grabbed a spot on Saguaro at 7:10 this Saturday morning. Other 3 spots still open if anyone wants to join, but I’m sure they’ll go quick.

I’m down. To clarify, We-Ko-Pa Saguaro, right? Trying to think of another one but figured I’d double check.

1 Like

Yes.

I don’t have the other spots booked so you’ll need to.

10-4. Just booked. Looks like just one spot left now.

@Jpop942 @GeneralTSo
I wanna get the 6 pack too. We will have to organize some rounds down there.

2 Likes

I may be convinced to do the same…

3 Likes

Have we finalized a date for this? I can only swing the 30th so that’s gonna be my vote

No date has been decided, so let’s go ahead and call it the 30th at Cave Creek.

@Waffles @wiz @Jpop942 @JosieWon does this work for you?

Also, any preference for starting time? Assuming morning is preferred to beat some heat, and potentially avoid afternoon monsoon. Thinking maybe 8am-ish to allow people to sleep in a little on a Sunday, but I could be up for earlier if everyone else is.

Yeah that should be fine. Early works best for me. Will likely have family stuff for my mom’s birthday but if we’re done by 1 I’d assume that won’t conflict.

1 Like

Works for me!

1 Like