Roll Call: Perth, WA

Thank you sir, it’s good to finally step out of the shadows. I’m in the Bayswater area and play the usual rotation of munis (Maylands, Wembley, Collier etc). Point Walter is a fun 9 hole course that I like to get to as well. I used to play with SGA at a pretty good mix of public/private courses around town but it seems they have gone tits up…

1 Like

Sick, you’re pretty local to me in Mt Lawley. Maylands is my usual go-to as it’s so close, but definitely keen to get out to more and more places. I’m pretty much out for any golf for the next month as I have a new baby and have the in-laws visiting as of this weekend, but if anyone is keen, we can look to get something on the books for late March, early April?

Congrats on the little one, my condolences on the in laws. You hate to see it…
Happy to lock something in around that time :+1:

1 Like

@MG82 @TheFifth end of March or April would be great. I am up at the Vines for my finances 30th on the first weekend of April, so going to try my luck and see if I can get a game in…

@MG82 I hope the little one is going well and your getting some sleep!

2 Likes

Typo, or nah?! :joy:

Thanks mate, going well thus far. Just taken her away down South and left her with the grandparents whilst helping the wife with a wedding job…she handled it like a trooper.

Will try & get some dates up and see what looks good to everyone here.

1 Like

haha, was a typo but should check the finances too… Although will most likely be cancelled now. Looking forward for this all to blow over.

What are you guys doing to get your golf fix? @MG82 @ericrbens @TheFifth @BD8 @D.Crad? I only have the puttout, so i should be nailing dead straight flat putts within 6 feet when back out playing :joy:

1 Like

Hi All,
Matthew here been a long time NLU fan, currently a member at Melville Glades and keen to meet an play with any other NLU fans. you will just have to put up with me standing on the other side of the ball

2 Likes

Backyard net for me. WAGC closed which is proving pretty depressing!

I’ve resorted to diving wildly unprepared into a house reno for the past few weeks. The layer of dust on everything (my clubs) is quite thicc

I saw the other day that Melville Golf Center is still open and Kwinana is open for single play only. @TheFifth brave man for jumping into that!

Kwinana is now open for pairs, I played there today, Melville golf center is the driving range (just incase anyone gets it confused with Melville Glades) Hartfield and Pinjarra have opened back up for members only and meadow springs has re opened for pairs

Maylands still open for pairs, also. Though you need to book online & apparently it’s chockers about a week in advance.

1 Like

So I’ve got a week to get to Perth…

1 Like

And then get turned round again… hard lock down on the WA border i’m afraid mi amigo. You can’t get in & we can’t get out :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Fellas, let’s get this thing cranking again. Who’s up for a round somewhere soon?

1 Like

Count me in mate

1 Like

@OliT
@TheFifth
@D.Crad
@daveyc
@chairman
@bssharpie

By my counts, that looks like 2 x 4 balls with @mcoates17 & myself.

Where/when suits everyone best?

1 Like

@MG82 To shamelessly quote Shakira: “Whenever, wherever”

1 Like

I’m in!
Can be anywhere, but only on weekends.

1 Like

Where is everyone located/normally playing? I don’t want to suggest something like Carramar if most people are SOR… I’m Mt Lawley so central to most things.

Kwinana currently have an offer on Crazy Golf Deals, works out at $25 a person. Could look to do a Sunday (has to be after 11am) there.