Roll Call: Perth, WA

Embleton over here, so pretty central as well. Haven’t played at Kwinana before but I’ve heard it’s in pretty good shape.

1 Like

Same here! It’s usually always on CGD but have heard good reports. Seaview is also another option as they allow public play all day on a Sunday. Ejection city if the wind is up.

How does Sunday 28th work as a tentative date for folks?

1 Like

I’m located in Melville, but happy to go anywhere, Id suggest Melville Glades, were i’m a member but we aren’t allowed visors at the moment. Kwinana is a great track, I have played there many times, long enough, but plenty of areas to bail and tough challenging greens that roll true.

1 Like

I’m in. Saturday after 11am as the little ones swimming lessons are back on. Thursdays and Sundays are good.

1 Like

Works for me at the moment.

1 Like

Righto. That looks like 5 at the moment. Will leave it til the end of the week to see if anyone else wants to jump in, then look at organising some vouchers for Kwinana, aiming for Sunday 28th June around midday.

1 Like

I have a mate join as well who is a fan, so make that 6

3 Likes

I can’t make it. I’m playing Araluen the day before, and adding Kwinana makes for a long couple days.

Though for the future, I am in West Leederville near the city so pretty convenient for most courses.

Have fun guys.

1 Like

Hi all, that’s one of the few weekends that I can’t make (family birthday).

Will probably be pretty hard to find a day that all of us can get there. Maybe we just need to get started with these and have a couple so that we can get rolling?

As a side note, I just got back from a few days down south. Forgot how brilliant Margaret River GC is. Absolutely brilliant. Also starting to like Dunsborough after a few years of not really liking the cul de sac vibe.

Side, side note - I’ve been hacking up Lake Claremont Par 3 a bit lately. Really underrated and I genuinely think some of the best greens around. Really really great fun.

Maybe an arvo bash around there and some beers soon?

I’m in Wembley but can play anywhere. Used to be a member at Nedlands. Then kids. Now anywhere.

2 Likes

How good is Embelton!?!? Also a massively underrated course.

2 Likes

I like the cut of your jib, Sir. Never played at Claremont but this sounds grand.

Margs is a great course, and Dunsborough I’m with you, not bad for a housing estate course. Busselton is also fun down that way, and my personal favourite Binningup which should definitely be on the radar for a day out.

Okay, so we have myself, @mcoates17 & mate, @TheFifth, @OliT & my mate Shane for Sunday 28th. I can organise vouchers tomorrow, incase there are any last minute drop-outs/add ins.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more!

I have heard a rumour that Binningup has closed, such a shame as I have only ever heard great things. I quite enjoyed Dunsborough only played the once. Wouldn’t mind a weekend golfing down in Margs.

Havent played Claremont before, my pal is a big fan of it.

1 Like

:cry:

There’s more than 100 9-hole courses in Australia?

Shitty news though, was planning on playing it the next time I was over.

1 Like

Grabbed a couple of vouchers and have booked the tee times at 12:12pm & 12:20pm on Sunday June 28th. Have 6 spots locked in, but there looks like plenty of spots available on line so if we have any extras, i’m sure Kwinana would be able to accommodate if we called ahead.

Works out at $25.00 per person. Happy to do cash on the day, or PM me for bank details.

Bring on the pancakes!

awesome!!

1 Like

Have an awesome round, guys. Bummed that I can’t make it.

1 Like

Good effort sir! Send through your bank details and will send some $$s.

1 Like

Weather isn’t looking good Sunday, we still keen to play? Or change dates??