Roll Call: Orlando, FL Golfers

I could probably meet y’all from a late afternoon loop

2 Likes

I’m also in for an afternoon WP9 loop

2 Likes

I’m going to be staying by Universal next Thursday and Friday if anyone has time for a round, let me know.

3 Likes

We have dinner reservations that evening so I need to be back at Disney for 7. I am assuming that late afternoon tee off means I won’t get back in time. (Depending on your definition of late afternoon and knowledge of pace of play, traffic etc.)

To be back at Disney by 7 without stressing/rushing I’d recommend teeing off by 4. Round should take ~1.5-2 hours tops and that should give you over an hour to get back to Disney. There are new express lanes on I-4 you can take to beat the rush hour traffic too. I’d be happy to tee off as early as 3.

1 Like

Yeah I could tee off at 3 too.

1 Like

Sweet, let’s say 3 pm tee off then. Is someone local able to book or is it a roll-up and wait your turn vibe?

We’ll need to book something which can be done three days in advance. I’ll set a reminder for the 10th and grab it for us.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m looking forward to it already. Cheers boys.

1 Like

Hey all, I’m down in Orlando by the airport for training off and on until May … if anyone needs to fill a spot let me know and I might be available!

2 Likes

We have a Roost event on April 23rd at WP9 with open spots, if you’re in then hop on the signup!

3 Likes

We’ve raised over 1k so far for this amazing charity, let’s keep going!

Playing Mountain Lake in Lake Wales Friday the 1st at 1pm. 3some I bought through a charity auction. My buddy just had something come up and can’t make it. If anyone is interested, send me a message!

2 Likes

sent a dm

Still hoping this is real :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

6 Spots left for our next event at the WP9 #getinvolved

Any idea when the WP9 event will tee off? And will it be 9 holes or are you looping twice?

My son has a baseball game that day that will almost definitely conflict with this, but if it doesn’t, I’d like to come play.

First TT is 2:30p, looping twice

2 Likes

Can confirm it was real and spectacular.

3 Likes

Went to book a tee time yesterday and they oddly didn’t have anything after 1:30 for Wednesday. Looks like they may have an event in the afternoon. I’ll call over there later to confirm there’s nothing available because it shouldn’t have booked up that quick for a Wednesday afternoon.

2 Likes