Roll Call: Orlando, FL Golfers

The Black

1 Like

If you’ve never played Sawgrass then Sawgrass. The black is cool and more woke but Sawgrass is one of the most iconic golf courses in the world.

Everyone should have at least one crack at 17.

3 Likes

As @NoLayovers said, Sawgrass for sure.

1 Like

Greeting from NE FL,

@Hwhite and I are planning on practicing some social distancing (kinda like the Big Guy below) as well as getting in a round at Streamsong Black on Saturday. I thought I’d start here and gauge the room to see if anyone was interested?

Also per the pro shop at Streamsong, cups are in (upside down) and sounds like they are booking every other tee time to give everyone their space.

2 Likes

Hitting up OCN this weekend. Anyone want to join? Crooked Cat Saturday morning, and Panther Lakes on Sunday.

I wish, in quarantine till my Coronavirus test comes back :man_facepalming:

I thought I’d leave this here for those who were not aware.

3 Likes

My buddy and I have a time at WP9 on Tuesday at 3:09 if anyone would like to add on. Would be good to meet some fellow refugees.

1 Like

Attention FL Refugees,

I have an opening for Wednesday at Donald Ross, SaraBay Country Club. This is our monthly 1 Day Member/Guest/Stag Day. Handicap event, skins and team games through out. Lunch, drinks and dinner are included. Please message me if interested.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Someone please claim this, if you don’t I will ask the wife even when I have a golf 5-day golf outing scheduled for the week after, but I will tempt fate and ask of no one steps the fuck up.

I’ve heard the restoration of the club turned out amazing.

1 Like

I am very bias but @O.BKeeler was out there with me this week and I’ll let him speak to it…

1 Like

It’s on my “list”, but I have a pre-season training camp with my golf team the following week at Streamsong, Mission Inn, double at Orange County National, and double at ChampionsGate.

After that I have a couples round scheduled with her wife and her two work friends in the same week at Black Bear.

I am hesitant to tempt fate with the wife, but really want to.

1 Like

Depending on how many kids are on the team, I’d love to have them down as well.

For something like that I would only bring the top 5 so I could firmly plant myself in their ass to make sure they act accordingly.

We’d love to have them. We’ve got some of the top juniors in the world playing everyday

I have two kids who are elite nationally (Auburn and Stanford commits) and a third who has the golf gift but not necessarily the golf brain.

1 Like

I’d love to see them on the course. Let’s set something up, feel free to DM me

1 Like

Doesn’t get much better than SB. The layout will force you to hit tour level shots and test your short game while also being scoreable. It may sit on the best piece of property in the county not to mention the incredible history of the club. God Bless the Bay & @TB3Golf

3 Likes

Does anyone have any thoughts on Country Club of Orlando vs Bella Collina? Currently a member at Bella but have an opportunity to join CCO.

1 Like

CCO is the best course in orlando

2 Likes