Roll Call: Omaha/Lincoln

Finally! Such a good test for these dudes. Seems right that cards are awarded to the guys who tame that loooong beast.

4 Likes

Damn, that place is not fun in August. I think a caddie actually got heatstroke the last year I did it.

Damn, I just got the email from Rolls. Due to these KFT changes, the Indian Creek Invitational will no longer grant the winner an exemption into the field. That is a bummer, that was one of the coolest things I have seen at that level.

1 Like

That sucks. Last two winners made the cut. Pretty sick to get it the weekend before the KFT too.

Handing out the 25 Tour cards is always such a cool moment. I know the NLU guys follow that process closely, maybe we could plan an event/outing around it. I’ll definitely be there Sunday.

5 Likes

In. I’m there.

If only there was a Kings Collins opening in the area around that time :thinking:

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a change to at least hit a ball today. How awesome is today for late November?

4 Likes

I’m going after work today. I was seriously giddy when I woke up and saw the forecast.

1 Like

Agreed so awesome. Gonna have to find a way to play this afternoon somehow!

This weather is amazing.

4 Likes

Did OCC shut down their range or something? Tell Dom to get some balls out there so you can enjoy the sunshine!

Stuck behind the computer, looking out the window and crying

Where is that?

They get any more rope hats in stock ?

Not sure about the rope hats!

1 Like

Bro… we’ve been closed since Nov 1st!! Taking advantage of the indoor hitting facility but all I can do. Might need to go visit Indian and @QMany for his KFT finals prep.

4 Likes

Anyone playing this weekend and has room for another? I’m available either Saturday or Sunday.

I was there this afternoon. It was perfect out. Might be the last +60* practice sesh until April.

@puhing10 mentioned this to me this morning. Does anyone have any idea what the deal might be or if they’ve ran it in the past? Anything membership related? I purchased a travel trailer recently and I’m having day dreams of moving in to Wild Horse’s parking lot.

3 Likes