Roll Call: Omaha/Lincoln

@anon24718094 Alright I figured it out from the Husker Duel thread (which I haven’t checked in months since I couldn’t make it to WH on the weekend).

Friday at Quarry I’d love to join. Somewhere in the middle of that 10:17-11:05 would be perfect.

Let me know, thanks.

2 Likes

Sounds good! We’ll put you down for the Friday group.

2 Likes

You got it. DM me your name so I can get you down on the sheet.

If anyone else wants to join, we have two spots left. Currently sitting at 14

Guise!

We have two spots for Quarry Oaks tomorrow at 10:30am! We have 14 and need two more. Let me know if you want to play!

Nebraska Am practice round with @huskerkyle last night.

• He can golf his ball, just needs to tell his wife he should play/practice more :wink:
  • Happy Hollow is PURE! Fair, fun test. I hope we don’t get the 1.5” forecasted tomorrow.
  • HH’s new practice facility may be the best I’ve ever seen.
3 Likes

4 Likes

I have a 7:30 tee time at Indian Creek on Sunday (8/9) with a few open spots. Anyone interested in joining?

If you still have room, I’ll join you.
-Dave

1 Like

Hey Dave, I hadn’t had any luck filling any of the spots, so I cancelled the tee time and made other plans. Next time! Thanks for reaching out

No worries. Until next time!

Omaha here. Friends and I finally getting out to Iron Horse on Monday. Usually keep it local among the public courses

4 Likes

Anyone up for playing Sunday morning? Haven’t made a tee time yet but all my usual peeps are a no go.

I might be able to. Should know for sure this afternoon

1 Like

Should be good to go. Where you thinking?

I have no preference. I’m not picky. I’ve got to coach soccer first thing in the morning but can check around after.

Sounds good. Just lmk.

Hello Friends:

I’m coming to Omaha this weekend for a wedding. Unfortunately, that starts at 2 on Saturday so I’m a little crunched for time to play golf. Instead, looking for Omaha’s best food recommendations. Have Friday night dinner / Saturday AM brunch. Give me your best hole-in-the-walls, local eateries, etc. Doesn’t need to be nice. If it is, so be it. But if you’ve got two meals to eat in Omaha - where would you go?

Thanks!

Where are you staying?

old market. but have a rental car so can go wherever.

I think Au Courant is a killer deal on a tasting menu.

If youre looking for an Omaha Steakhouse, there is no better example than The Drover.

3 Likes