Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

I’d be happy to host you and your Dad at Karsten. Guest fee is not cheap at $250pp. It’s a totally unique experience in Oklahoma as it’s a Fazio with zoysia fairways and every hole feels like its own little claustrophobic stadium. Can’t guarantee a Viktor Hovland sighting, but I can guarantee stern golf test.

5 Likes

Aren’t they tearing it up? What’s timeline for all of that?

Looking like it won’t be until 2024

2 Likes

I will definitely hit you up. Thanks for the invite

1 Like

I’ve heard multiple dates but nothing definite. Not gonna happen real soon

2 Likes

I’ve heard rumblings they’ve hired Andrew Green for this work. Will be interesting to see what they have in mind.

2 Likes

Tulsa Folks:
I have two extra tickets to MIX at Philbrook tonight. It’s a cocktail competition fundraiser thing they do every year. My brother in law and sister in law had to bail last minute for a sick kid. Hit me up if you are interested. Philbrook Museum of Art - Tulsa, OK | MIX 2022

1 Like

Have y’all decided who’s going on the pod after we get the win this weekend? Maybe the whole squad?

5 Likes

Has anyone heard about King Collins Golf doing a course in OKC?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Haven’t heard anything about this, but hopefully it has legs! @Mish You hear anything through the grapevine?

1 Like

Sad to report that I have not and I also don’t think the rumor has any legs. I’d happily be wrong if so though! @tydavis43 what sparked the question?

1 Like

Dang. I was hoping it to be true. I had a friend up here in 918 who heard it. He was pretty familiar with their Red Feather project in Lubbock. I have always said James Stewart could easily be a Sweetens or Winter Park if it got rerouted and better conditioning.

1 Like

Give them White Hawk! I’ve already got a par-3 routing around the driving range mapped out (of course, it needs revision now that they’ve built the wedding venue…)

1 Like

YUUUUUUUUUGE if true…

The chances of the OKC Golf Commission having this type of vision equate roughly to Big Jay begging the LIV guys to come back…

5 Likes

Gave me a big wide smile listening to the nest pod to hear the boys from supercell were the life of the part at the Roost Championship. Please tell me it was @HoselRocketeer and @ABR ripping fireball shots with the cart girl.

9 Likes

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
^Any Supercell member who’s teed it with those two, hearing they were the life of the party

6 Likes

I’m was absolutely @ABR with some help from the Ohio crew. I was hammering vodka & lemonades from her.

8 Likes

How many mustache rides were sold, @ABR ?

2 Likes