Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Yes but I’m pretty sure (no promises tho) there are some members in here who have open offers to take people out so long as it works logistically. Search around!

Whatsthat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

From the Tennessee event about Sweetens release policy

3 Likes

From Tennessee

5 Likes

The wonder of nature, baby.

1 Like

I’d be happy to host you and your Dad at Karsten. Guest fee is not cheap at $250pp. It’s a totally unique experience in Oklahoma as it’s a Fazio with zoysia fairways and every hole feels like its own little claustrophobic stadium. Can’t guarantee a Viktor Hovland sighting, but I can guarantee stern golf test.

5 Likes

Aren’t they tearing it up? What’s timeline for all of that?

Looking like it won’t be until 2024

2 Likes

I will definitely hit you up. Thanks for the invite

1 Like

I’ve heard multiple dates but nothing definite. Not gonna happen real soon

2 Likes

I’ve heard rumblings they’ve hired Andrew Green for this work. Will be interesting to see what they have in mind.

2 Likes

Tulsa Folks:
I have two extra tickets to MIX at Philbrook tonight. It’s a cocktail competition fundraiser thing they do every year. My brother in law and sister in law had to bail last minute for a sick kid. Hit me up if you are interested. Philbrook Museum of Art - Tulsa, OK | MIX 2022

1 Like

Have y’all decided who’s going on the pod after we get the win this weekend? Maybe the whole squad?

5 Likes

Has anyone heard about King Collins Golf doing a course in OKC?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Haven’t heard anything about this, but hopefully it has legs! @Mish You hear anything through the grapevine?

1 Like

Sad to report that I have not and I also don’t think the rumor has any legs. I’d happily be wrong if so though! @tydavis43 what sparked the question?

1 Like

Dang. I was hoping it to be true. I had a friend up here in 918 who heard it. He was pretty familiar with their Red Feather project in Lubbock. I have always said James Stewart could easily be a Sweetens or Winter Park if it got rerouted and better conditioning.

1 Like

Give them White Hawk! I’ve already got a par-3 routing around the driving range mapped out (of course, it needs revision now that they’ve built the wedding venue…)

1 Like

YUUUUUUUUUGE if true…