Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Anyone have a Friday ticket they’re looking to unload? Also have a Sunday ticket I could trade for a Friday ticket. Let me know!

I won’t need my volunteer credentials after Thursday…

3 Likes

Our 7 yr old cleaned up on autographs Monday. Best spot is the railing between the parking lot and clubhouse, just behind the grand stand on 10s tee. You’ll get players arriving and departing there.

Notables include Spieth, Rory, Rahm, Fowler, DJ, Niemann, Ancer, Finau, Fleetwood, Day, Rose, Molinari

11 Likes

Hello fellow sickos,

I hope everyone has been as excited and unproductive as myself this week!

I have two extra grounds tickets for Thursday. Grounds tickets = no food or drink included. I would like to get 3 Michelob Ultras for each.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Someone buy these so I can wager him for said Ultras

4 Likes

For anyone heading out to LaFortune for the Supercell Under the Stars event, I will probably be heading out that way early because I dont want to go home then come back out to the course.

P.S. I have hats and tees for those that have ordered and not received yet.

4 Likes

I’m going straight there from Lot V. On the bus to the lot now

I’l probably get there a bit early too. White polo, navy hat, poor impact position

4 Likes

Stopping at cane’s first

2 Likes

I am getting Shipnuck books atm, need to get @tjosu’s merch from you

What an awesome night, fellas. Thank you.

22 Likes

Absolute blast. Shoutout @Mish & Co for organizing.

My legs are now freshly chafed to hell after walking both SHCC and LaFortune.

5 Likes

Body/back is shot for sure after volunteering all week + the golf. Added by sleeping on the porch last night after being locked out of the house with no one inside picking up! walking up to the course right now. If you see a zombie scanning your tickets this morning say hello.

8 Likes

Woke up in Bville as the storms were moving through. I’d be curious how the grounds look with the overnight rain once you’re there and able to check things out

3 Likes

Looks like most of the rain stayed north or south. Little rain but the streets, etc are already dry. Barely any rain at our house 3 miles away.

3 Likes

^he would know, he sleeps outside

6 Likes

Out here at 12 green/13 tee and it’s already packed waiting for Tiger

2 Likes

Ugh. Not by choice. Might be taking a nap on the course today.

3 Likes

Hell of a night gents!

9 Likes