Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

If anyone is interested in volunteering at #10 at the PGA, just got this email (likely a result of my own cancellation and maybe one or two others backing out:

Dear Hole 10 Marshalls,

Thank you so much for volunteering for the 2022 PGA Championship! I have spoke with many of you and those of you that I haven’t yet, I hope to during the week on-site at Southern Hills.

Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances we have had some volunteers have to cancel shifts and being this late in the process we are desperate to find replacements. If you would be willing to work an additional 1 or more shifts please e-mail me ASAP and I can add it to your schedule.

The shifts open are listed below:

1 needed for Thursday Morning

1 Needed for Friday Morning

1 Needed for Friday Afternoon

1 Needed for Saturday Morning

Thank you so much!

Regards,

James Peachey
Email: [redacted, DM @jandywlu if you want to reach out to James about it]
Marshals Hole 10

Just in case anyone has some goodwill and a weekend to spare:

3 Likes

Bumping this. The Texas Cup this weekend looks like it will be a good time.
I cant make it personally, wife’s birthday! (Loaf is in Tulsa this weekend).

If you have a free weekend and want to golf for a good cause, get to their town and help them party down!

4 Likes

Looking to sell 2 Sunday tickets for the pga. Hit me up if interested!

2 Likes

paging @sundaybag

@KVV care to join us Wednesday night for some night golf at LaFortune Park if you have space in your schedule?

5 Likes

I am all sorted! Thank you sir.

1 Like

If you want to come on south a little earlier we have a spot to fill at the NLU TX Cup in East Texas this weekend at Pine Dunes.

1 Like

PGA Championship Tix

2 of the 8 tickets I bought were ear-marked for my boys. Turns out kids under 17 get in for free. I have 2 Sunday tickets I’d like to unload for face value ($225). If you’re interested hit me up directly. Thanks!

1 Like

Would get a huge kick out of this, but hard to say what my writing schedule will look like. Can I get back to you in a day or two?

7 Likes

“Good morning DAMON!” We can hold a spot for you, no worries there.

4 Likes

Happiest of Fridays to the Supercell

7 Likes

Damn I need that hoodie

1 Like

These visors are :fire: @HoselRocketeer

7 Likes

Elite taste in headwear and headcovers there, TD.

5 Likes

I have two Thursday tickets for sale for the PGA. Looking for face. Message if interested. Thanks.

Hi Oklahomans!

I have 4 PGA tickets/Saturday $225. Please message me if you are interested!

2 Likes

Trash (cans)

8 Likes

Live look at @jandywlu waiting for our jaunt out to Hillcrest this afternoon

4 Likes

It was worth the wait! Course was in immaculate condition. Greens were rolling a bit slow but they rolled true nonetheless. Great to get beat up by an OG Maxwell design and being reminded what his design ethos is all about before heading to the PGA tomorrow.

7 Likes