Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

6 Likes

My 9YO ended up coming down with a sickness so we won’t be able to fly into Tulsa for the PGA.

Anyone need tickets for Sunday? I have two. Will sell for Face value, OBO.

Looking to drive up tomorrow to Tulsa. Is there a group walking the course Friday?

1 Like

Dipped out so we could actually watch some of the afternoon groups. Randomly decided to stop by American Solera before heading home if anyone is around downtown

Before we all get locked in to MitoMania, wanted to say thanks to @jsmoove @ThePopeofFairways and @MagicLoogie for having us out to Golf Club of Oklahoma for the Supercell/YSO event yesterday. Awesome joint, awesome folks, awesome vibes.

11 Likes

The conditties were tough on the back 9 there for a bit, but ultimately glad we were able to get the band together to make yesterday a great event. Cellmates are welcome any time, just give us a shout!

1 Like

This par 3 in a south wind is just brutal - I think I sat on that tee box once put 6 balls in the left bunker. It’s impossible to aim far enough right if the wind is blowing.

(I loved every minute of it - sometimes the carnage is fun to experience)

1 Like

@TheSupercell Fellow Cellmates-

After the success of last year’s Mashie Meetup, we have decided to run it back this year at OKC’s own James E. Stewart Golf Course aka “Stewy National” on June 25th. If you are interested in participating, please sign up asap so that we can get a headcount for tee times. Hoping to have a final headcount by the end of this week/beginning of next week so that we can coordinate with the staff at Stewart.

Details for the event are included in the link. Reach out if you have any questions!

6 Likes

This open to non(let’s call them potential)-Cellmates this year?

1 Like

Absolutely. Truly going to be a hit and giggle.

2 Likes

FLOODING you with announcements

4 Likes

Looks like the sheet is in “View Only” mode at the moment but I would LOVE to play in this!

Should be good to go now!

1 Like

Cool, knew it was pre-roost but didn’t know if that changed anything.

From the Lafortune meet up to Forest Dunes.

cc: @Mish

10 Likes

LAST CALL for the Mashie Meetup. I’m calling Stewy Nat tomorrow to get the tee times set. Even if you are a maybe, go ahead and sign up so that I can get enough times for us.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Yx0ltEaVWVC7xbqi93_xYyYtQ7WxBsJa4yefMjKK2vA/htmlview#

Quick check of who is playing in the Fried Egg’s Banker event at Dornick on Monday and seeing if anyone is looking to get out Sunday afternoon for anyone who hasnt seen it since the reno was competed?

Looks like I am going to be headed to Tulsa for work in August. Looking for some course recommendations in the area.

I would love to get on SH, but assuming my clubs pro calling wouldn’t do the trick. Ha

1 Like

Southern Hills might be tricky (that $650 guest fee is a high hurdle - even at $100 oil and $8 gas), but we can get you on pretty much anywhere else in the metro. Let us know when you nail down specific dates and I’m sure we can throw something together.

2 Likes

$650?! Wow. That is quite the guest fee.

And I’ll definitely check back in once I get my dates settled.