Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Tight tree lined fairways and phenomenal greens.

3 Likes

Been trying to get a tour/round out there for a few months now. They have waitlists for both social and golf memberships so they don’t seem to have any urgency or need to get people in the door.

Had a buddy who worked there in college said it’s well kept and fun but gets overshadowed by others in the area. I’m definitely interested in playing it sometime.

1 Like

My cousin is a member there. He’s a golf sicko and loves it so I take his word for it.

That’s where I used to caddie in High School. Fond memories of the place.

Solid track, always fast greens when I’ve played it.

I know it’s not an Ohio course but you guys need to make the drive up to Detroit area and play Shepard’s Hollow. This is a top 10 public course I’ve played in the US.

5 Likes

The auction mentioned above and linked here has rounds at Worthington. Also, no one else bid on Springfield rounds.

3 Likes

Can’t get past the login screen, which auction is it

Fixed it

1 Like

got about 3 of those rounds targeted. Good roster

1 Like

We will be a finely dressed group for sure.

Not built for 20mph winds

3 Likes

@Browcoww77 when’s your birthday? All, watch this space for the collection efforts.

September 2 haha next year will be the big 3-0. Foxy golf in Akron has that hat in the shop but they won’t let me buy it.

3 Likes

If anyone wants to play Dayton country club tomorrow at 1pm let me know. Our 4th had to drop out

1 Like

Spot filled. Everyone have a great Sunday

3 Likes

NEO folks, I heard about this last week and figured I’d share here.

Little Mountain is offering an anniversary membership for $199 - valid through 12/31/24. Pay the $199 and you play unlimited with only cart fee (they don’t allow walkers).

Only catches I could see if you have to ride, and you can’t play before 11 AM on weekends or holidays.

Terms and Conditions

3 spots open for manakiki Sunday morning at 7:50. Think we are the 2nd or 3rd group off for the day so hopefully we get around quick.

Any idea if the greens are punched?

Denison intel…tree removal underway?

6 Likes