Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 2)

I think this is, word for word, exactly what I told Chad after he beat me in our match there last year. Worst putting day of my life and I could not have had more fun

3 Likes

You have to be thinking of 4, honest to goodness itā€™s the only option

1 Like

Iā€™d like my name to be first on the waitlist. Iā€™m very fortunate that Iā€™ve played there 5-6 times.

1 Like

Weā€™re on vacation then but would love to see Springfield at some point. I signed up as it to be my first choice as us open qualifier.

1 Like

Also, whatā€™s the official date and start time. I might be blind.

6/4. Tee times are 1-130.

4 Likes

Can some one walk me through the cost and how to sign up please.

1 Like

Ron Forse and Jim Nagle did some work at Springfield in the early 2000ā€™s. They renovated the greens on #4, 8 and 18. Those greens are divided into four distinct quadrants to create more pin locations.

2 Likes

BRING YOUR BEST

8 Likes

The OATW events this year are just sick :star_struck: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Signed up and paid. Sincerely hoping to get to play it the day before, but either way Iā€™m pumped to take it on with some sickos on a Tuesday. Thanks for putting this together!

5 Likes

Tee times being 1-130 drastically changes my ability to play. I can work a half day morning and get there with time to warm up

3 Likes

Playing sleepy on Saturday at 9:10. I believe there are still spots open online if anyone wants to play.

1 Like

In and booked.

Everyone make it through the night okay?

2 Likes

Findlay got .4" but had a hell of a loud storm. You guys safe down south and columbus?

2 Likes

Tornado signatures just north of my house, but far enough away to feel safe. Looks like the storm corridor was just north of us.

1 Like

(Me finding out we got a half inch of rain and had a nasty storm last night)

4 Likes

Messed up a couple of houses in the neighborhood straight line winds brought down some trees. Glad I cut ours down last year. Damage to some of the base buildings and on top of airway and Smithville got hit hard but all good just a couple dozen blocks to where Iā€™m at.

2 Likes

Looking to #GetInvolved in some OATW roost events this summer. Been in the Columbus area and looking to branch out to some golf events. Does anyone know how to join or have any information?

4 Likes