Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Ohio Folk, trying to put together a round on 9/5 at Denison if anybody is interested!

Denison Derby - 9/5 in Granville, OH

8 Likes

I’m in. I’ll ask my buddy if he wants to play as well.

Please use the sign-up sheet at the above link!

Did I not make the list?

Didn’t realize there were other sheets in there so I was only on the first one, am I still good to join in or no?

Shit man I’m really sorry about that, but yeah I used the other sheets to determine final numbers. We have three foursomes for both courses so it’s going to be tough to work you in.

No worries, I’ll catch it next time!

Issue should be fixed—lmk

Looks like it’s all good now.

Anyone playing in the portage county am this weekend?

1 Like

I’ll be there. Looks like participation will be low again. Saw the starting times for the Stark County and it looks like that will be the big event this weekend

For Saturday at Sleepy I know we have the 8:10 time as a group of walkers, but if anyone else wants to walk I signed up for the 8:00 time

@Buck was saying he liked to walk too, so hopefully that can make two of you at least.

Do they have a range at Sleepy to knock a few before we play? I’ve played there once but was running way behind so didn’t even check.

1 Like

They have a range, it’s all off mats though

@DingleJones

The man couldn’t keep me down! I called the courses and they should be able to squeeze me in for both sets of tee times. Manakiki said there was a spot open in the first tee time and Sleepy said they would squeeze me in somewhere with everyone, believe the 810 time.

Sorry boys but I’m coming anyways! Excel spreadsheets be damned!!

5 Likes

Thanks…think I’ll probably get there around 7am to hit a couple, and then have time to watch everyone tee off on 1.

@paroutfromhere Great news! Glad they’re willing to help us out and get you in.

1 Like

I’m planning on getting there early to loosen up a bit as well.

I plan on showing up, swinging 2 clubs at the same time for 10 seconds, drinking a monster, and complaining about how much the first tee shot hurt. LFG!

6 Likes

Also a solid strategy. Am I hearing rumblings that you have some kind of a match going on as well? Any animosity or vitriol in this, you know, something to get the news papers excited about?

1 Like