Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Looks like I need to be in Dallas Thursday night. Bummer

Thanks! Excited to rep Ohio again at the Fourball!

7 Likes

NE Ohio guys: got a 7:40am time on Sunday 10/16 at Shawnee if anyone is interested. 1 or 2 spots available.

1 Like

No problem. Joe. I’ll be back down. We’ll play again soon.

1 Like

Confirmed @Albatrossity and I are playing Moraine Friday afternoon ~130p. Probably gonna have room for one more if anyone’s interested. Cheers all

6 Likes

I’ll take a spot if available.

1 Like

I’m still in

1 Like

Boy would i love to, top 5 on my Ohio bucket list, but alas it’s my 10th anniversary. Maybe some other time

1 Like

Four ball filled. Looking forward to launching ‘em @flanwilder @CorneliousPoon @Gobrownies09

5 Likes

@waver82 and I have a 1:30 at Big Met on Sunday to play 9. Have one spot available for sure.

After golf we plan on hitting Around the Corner to catch some of Bills/Chiefs. I’m entering the belly of the beast as that’s Cleveland’s Bills Mafia bar. I’ll get footage if Nick jumps through any tables.

3 Likes

I was out there Tuesday and they aerated that morning. The greens were actually not THAT bad for it being so fresh. They also do a decent job of keeping the leaves off the fairway.

Really? When I called the guy said it’d been like 3 weeks ago. Oh well.

I was in the same boat, but they did a “second treatment” on Tuesday morning. I was very surprised to see they had been punched that morning.

Sweetbriar is having their end of the year shoe sale. Here’s their list of sale prices, some good deals in there for some new sleds.

3 Likes

TYFYS. May need to check out the contours. Sharp looking shoes con pantalones.

1 Like

The pricing on Jordan 1 Lows is very provocative. And FJ Flex whites. Some goodies there.

2 Likes

Central Ohio people - have a 150 tee time on Saturday at Virtues with 2 open spots if anyone is interested. @ZekeH5 and I are the other two.

2 Likes

@Conley76 @sageat I believe this is correct. I never play at Hillcrest. We play at SSGC.

1 Like

Any idea what colorway they have in the Jordan 1?

1 Like

Haven’t been by to know. Give them a call and see. Also ask size too, save a trip if there isnt your size.