Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

I’ll play there sometimes because one of my buddies lives right there and he likes not having to go far. Otherwise, I’ll avoid it unless I want to get in a quick 9, where I’ll just play the front and get out.

1 Like

This is filled.

Are we gonna get nipped by the dreaded frost delay Sunday morning?

We had a day out there. 30+ mph winds and gusting. Firmest I’ve ever seen the fairways. Played terribly. Couldn’t have had more fun.

@Albatrossity share some of your pics too.

15 Likes

Love the Hills. Always in great shape and a fantastic membership.

Hey All,

I have a Gift Certificate to Jefferson Country Club in Columbus, OH that I’m looking to trade for a future tee time at another club. The certificate is good for One 18-hole round of Golf and Cart Fees for Four, and it expires 12/31/22. I wont be able to use it this season and also don’t want it to go to waste. The trade doesn’t necessarily have to be for a 4some at your club, but at least for 2 people. I’m located in the Cincinnati area so clubs in Cincy, Dayton, Cbus are preferred, but I’ll listen to anybody who’s interested.

Big Met greens weren’t bad at all. For as wet as it can get down there and with rain like we’ve had this week they were rolling nice.

3 Likes

Did you guys get the frosty today? How was Shawnee?

No frost. Actually turned out to be a beautiful day. Little brisk to start. Shawnee was fun - first time there. Greens were a little bumpy but otherwise great shape and a lot of fun

1 Like

A little late on this but wanna give a big s/o to @Brick for being such a gracious host! Moraine was an absolute treat!! As he said it was firm, fast, and WINDY but boy is she beautiful. Some of the more interesting and fun par 4s I’ve had a chance to play.

Enjoyed Sunday’s perfect weather chasing it with @ZekeH5 for a round. Been great finally playing with you guys and look forward to meeting the rest soon!

16 Likes

Currently have two spots available for this Friday 10/21 at Pine Hills 10am.

Damn that foliage is going to be POPPIN.

2 Likes

Was going through some old paperwork this morning and found my handicap card from 99. Trying to remember what clubs I had- Still use the same putter.

5 Likes

Anyone in the NEO area playing this weekend?

The pics are shit but Apple Valley popped again today. The place is special. The greens were punched recently and are already back.

$25 to walk.

12 Likes

I have two openings tomorrow at Club Walden in Aurora at 840 if anyone is interested.

1 Like

3 open spots at Sleepy next Saturday at 8a

1 Like

Oh boy. Having lived within 5 miles of that through 3 moves I’d love to but alas I’ve got 8 pounds of meat to smoke in the morning. Enjoy.

1 Like

I am a member out here so whenever you want to get out let me know.

2 Likes

ill take a sleepy spot

1 Like