Roll Call: North Carolina

As of right now, I am in for any of those dates. Thanks for getting this going.

I’ll keep track of availability as we get responses:

• 6/8: cltgamecock, Tilly, Schackmj
  • 6/9: cltgamecock, Tilly, NanerMan, Schackmj
  • 6/22: cltgamecock, Tilly, Schackmj (AM only)
  • 6/23: cltgamecock, Tilly, Sticca

Maybe: Highbury

Depending on where we decide to play, perhaps we could draw interest from others in NC.

I appreciate the invite, I’ve already got a round committed Sunday, but would be interested in some future rounds later in June.

1 Like

I have 2 tee times available at Talamore and Whispering Pines on June 8 (Talamore) and June 9 (Whispering Pines).

We had 2 people back out of our trip. PM me if you have any interest in joining us for one or both rounds.

1 Like

Misread that. You guys are playing in Charlotte. Offer still stands if interested to you or anyone on this thread

I might be up for this. Keep me up to date.

1 Like

Definitely interested!

I can do 6/8 - 6/9. And 6/22 (as long as it wraps in the afternoon). Not 6/23.

1 Like

I may have to withdraw from 6/9. My wife would like to partake in the Mixed Couples Stableford tournament at our club. If she bails or we can’t find a babysitter, I’d be back in.

1 Like

anyone doing the Scotty weekend this fall?

1 Like

Seems like a very attractive event.

sure does…apparently there are 3 weekends they are doing it:

Nov 1-3 and 8-10: $499
Nov 15-17: $439

got a 4 some heading to the last weekend

Unfortunately I won’t be in town that early but thanks for the invite!

Can someone please explain the Scotty event? I am definitely interested.

Let’s get out there soon! Sticca, set it up at FT.

Dave

2 Likes

Hey- Any progress on a date? Trying to figure out if I need to work around some family obligations this weekend.

OK, I just spoke to the folks at Irish Creek, and they will allow a foursome out under their “member for a day” program for $65 each - this Saturday 6/8 at 12:56PM. @Schackmj and @cltgamecock are you interested? I believe another refugee (from Greenville) is going to join the group. I’ve heard great things about the course. Please confirm if you are able to make it. Thanks.

Ran it by my wife and I am IN. I am hopeful that the member for a day program applies even though I have already played it.

1 Like

Yeah, the guy said that is no problem.

1 Like

Awesome. I know they are calling for (much needed) rain so that may be something to keep an eye on.

Anyone know the details on joining the McConnell group of courses? Initiation / dues / other costs …

Wasn’t sure if it varied by club or if it was flat across the board … Thanks!

I’m not positive but I believe it may vary from club to club. For context, I know that Providence CC in Charlotte is (as of 2017) $22.5k to join. I could only imagine that places like Old North State Club would command a higher figure.

1 Like