Roll Call: North Carolina

will be visiting solo may 6-9 if anyone is interested in a round. thinking about Pine Needles, Southern Pines, or Dormie.

looks like a real nice trackā€¦hope yall have fun

just a heads up, 12th is mothers day

Good friend from HS that helped get me in to the game is assistant pro at BHI Club, only been able to play the course once but man was it one for the books. Loved it so much that I actually had Mrs. @Soly paint a picture of Old Baldy overlooking #7. Hitting the In-Law lottery is an understatement!

2 Likes

Original picture I took and painting for those interested. Hannah did a great job and would highly recommend her. Made a great addition to my office at work

3 Likes

If any fellow NLU fans are interested in playing in the first NextGen Charlotte event next weekend (5/11) over at Rock Hill CC let me know. Would be sweet to get a team together.

Raleigh checking in. Lonnie Poole aspirations w/ RGA game.

7 Likes

shoutout to the refuge and the NC roll call threadā€¦had the pleasure of meeting up for a round with a fellow member this weekend which was awesome

later learned that there was another member of the refuge on the same course at the same time as usā€¦wild

1 Like

Who was it?

@BCates apparently went off 10 right around the same time we were going off #1

Hey guys, posted a little while back in the Big Randy Rule thread. Iā€™m a pretty avid golfer in Charlotte. My club is Firethorne, very active MGA there and Iā€™m happy to host. I also have a good group of late 20s/early 30s friends that play frequently around town and weā€™re always looking for others to join.

2 Likes

looks like a sweet track there

Making a work trip up to Raleigh this weekend and looking to play on Sunday (6/2). Would love to meet some fellow refugees if anyone would like to meet up.

Have room for 1 more at 12:00 at Tobacco Road this Thursday.

1 Like

Iā€™ll likely be walking Occoneechee on Sunday AM if you want to join. @ColoniusFunk or anyone else is welcome to join.

I appreciate it. What time are you going out? I might not be able to make it if itā€™s early.

Hey all - we are looking to host a Charlotte meetup of sorts over the next few weeks are are eyeing the weekends of June 8-9 and June 22-23. Once we have some folks lined up, we can iron out the details but wanted to gauge interest first. Cheers!

1 Like

Would love to, but both of those weekends are shot for me. Too many damn weddings in the summer!!!

1 Like

Probably around 9:30

1 Like

Interested, but could probably only do the 9th out of those dates. Let me know what you decide!

1 Like

Out of town 6/8-6/9 and have an event in 6/22 but Iā€™m in for 6/23 if that date works out.