Roll Call: North Carolina

Welcome to town! Have a few of us out here on the coast, will have to play soon.

3 Likes

Anyone in the pinehurst or surrounding areas keen for a game Tuesday Weds or Thursday afternoon

There is a good chance I will be traveling from Charlotte to Raleigh Wed afternoon. I could make that trip through Pinehurst area.

And @jaffacake I have a tee time at SP at 832a looking for a fourth to fill out our group - the other two guys are not refuge/NLU members

1 Like

Just checked into Pinehurst. First tee time tomorrow at 8:18!

5 Likes

On what day

Where are you playing

I played 7 and 8 today. Cradle and 2 tomorrow. Then 4 on Wednesday. I might play another round Wednesday afternoon depending on how I feel. Probably try to play Tobacco Road on my way to the coast Thursday.

3 Likes

Between 7 & 8 which did you like more? I was going to play one of those when I’m out there in February.

Wednesday

Are you about for a drink this evening

Are you in town

Hey I just saw this. I’ll be at the brewery tonight if you wanna grab a drink.

1 Like

Yes mate ok time you thinking

1 Like

Hey y’all checking in as a new member of the nest from Durham, NC. I am a very high handicapper who started playing about 2 years ago. I am a member of HVCC just due to my work schedule and needing to be able to get out when I can during the week. I am also on the tail end of recovering from knee surgery and only started swinging a club this week. Always keen to play and definitely excited to be getting back into it and get better.

14 Likes

Welcome to the refuge @theroyalbob!! Hopefully the knee continues to recover quickly and better than expected…Look forward to teeing it up with you down the road at some point…

3 Likes

Hey @theroyalbob welcome! I also am in Durham and a high capper.

You should join the whatsapp, it’s a good group of folks.

2 Likes

Howdy Bob! Welcome to the Refuge, I’m in Hillsborough

2 Likes

Welcome, a fellow high capper who started in the last few years and live in Chapel Hill. Hope to tee it up in the future

3 Likes

Hey everyone! New member checking in from Raleigh, NC. Handicap hovers around a 10, and I’m always looking for new people to get to know and play with

5 Likes