Roll Call: North Carolina

Thanks guys - still holding out hope that a tenuous OTC connection from a few weeks ago will work out, but will look into Reynolds and Tanglewood if not. Appreciate the advice!

3 Likes

Wedding is at a Presbyterian Church near Wake and and the reception is at Footnote

1 Like

NC Trip is booked!!!

7/4 Mid Pines 10:25

7/6 Southern Pines 9:00

7/7 Pine Needles 9:30

7/8 Tobacco road 9:00

Might have to axe mid pines depending on the bachelor party length that weekend lol, so fucking excited, even though they’re punching greens at southern i believe the week before. Cant wait to get down there! anyone’s free to join me in the fun if they like!

11 Likes

Nice, 4th Street is a good spot to be for the reception as there is a bunch of bars on that same street.

foothills brewery, bull tavern, rec billiards are all within a block of footnote…further up 4th is Tates if you want a good cocktail

you wont have any trouble finding a decent spot afterwards within a short walk

wiseman and incindiary will be a little further way, but under a mile; if you do go to wiseman, Earls right across the street is a cool spot that usually has live music on the weekends

1 Like

SP is closing down from 6/20 - 6/24 to aerate, etc. so hopefully will be back in decent shape by the time you get there.

1 Like

Can definitely get on Mid Pines/Southern Pines/Pine Needles without too much issue. There’s a few of us on here that are members. Throw out a message closer to your trip and I’m sure someone can help you out!

2 Likes

What’s up guys, moving to Charlotte from Chicago looking for fellow golfers in the area to tee it up with. Joined the Cedarwood wait list, but unfortunately that’s 3.5 years long so I’ve got a while…anyway saying hello.

1 Like

Charlotte lifer here. New to the refugee, but longtime NLU guy. Have got some solid guys around CLT to tee it up with.

2 Likes

Welcome, we have a WhatsApp group for the charlotte crew, feel free to join.

3 Likes

@MBullmer @ceforbes23 we have a Carolinas wide WhatsApp here

2 Likes

Still open spaces for the Big wRight Miss at Wilmington Muni on 6/25… if interested head over the its thread and signup!

1 Like

Hey guys. Longtime NLU guy, new to the refuge. Originally from Winston-Salem, but recently moved to Raleigh. Always down to play some golf, I’m a proud member of pushcart mafia! Going to try and join the WhatsApp’s I’ve seen posted above^.

6 Likes

Welcome! Join us on the chats and let’s get out and play some golf!

1 Like

Just booked my stay at Pinehurst for October! Super juiced. I am staying M-W and driving to Beaufort for a wedding Friday. I got a couple of days before and after the wedding. What should I squeeze in? Tobacco Road? Mid Pines, Southern Pines?

1 Like

Mid Pines, Southern Pines, TR, Pine Needles, #3 are your best bets if you are not at the Resort.

3 Likes

I am staying at the Resort and playing 2,4,7,8 and the Cradle.

5 Likes

I’d give the same advice then, other than suggesting adding 3 to your itinerary (maybe in place of 7).

3 Likes

6 open spots left

1 Like

Hey guys,

I will be in Raleigh July 6-10. I’m planning on playing tobacco road.

Any course recommendations?

Anyone wants to get out for a round?

4 Likes

Hey All, Newbie poster to the community but a big fan of the NLU content. Live in Wilmington, NC and looking to play more golf.

4 Likes